18K Bucket List Gold Ring

Stingey

Jul 31, 2024
I decided to hit a soccer field I hunt all the time with my Equinox 800 metal detector. I spent about an hour digging all the usual pull tabs when I got this solid 16 signal. I carefully pulled the plug up and found this gorgeous 18K gold ring with an emerald inside it. One of my better finds. I love this hobby!!
20240728_185012.jpg

Upvote 41
That is a beautiful find. Congrats.

We can tell you are very excited. Want to know how? It's because you took the time to make an account and share the ring and story. Welcome and good luck in the future.

That is a beautiful find. Congrats.

We can tell you are very excited. Want to know how? It's because you took the time to make an account and share the ring and story. Welcome and good luck in the future.
Thank you.

I decided to hit a soccer field I hunt all the time with my Equinox 800 metal detector. I spent about an hour digging all the usual pull tabs when I got this solid 16 signal. I carefully pulled the plug up and found this gorgeous 18K gold ring with an emerald inside it. One of my better finds. I love this hobby!!
View attachment 2161690
big time gratz and that one is a beauty. wtg

View attachment 2161690
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back