Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yesterday was absolutely horrible day went back to the farm where I got the 1904 indian and cigar token and hunted, and hunted, all I ended up with was 4lbs of junk 1 wheat penny and this cool carriage tag, it was the find of the day for me. :tongue3:

Today I hit an empty lot where an old house was tore down in town, walked onto the lot, total 100% null from my etrac. So into TTF I went. Started digging clad at 6" and I was disappointed. Then I get a 01-31 that hit from both way at 5". I dug it and it was the 1873 indian. Wow that made my day, next target was a solid 12-41 and I expected a wheat, little to my surprise was a nice 1865 2 cent piece!!! I did the happy dance...lol :hello2: :laughing7:

Snagged a few more wheats, then I got a nice hit that was a little bouncy but right in the silver range, it was 04-47, 04-48, 04-46, good solid hit. Turned out to be the 1897 barber quarter. Today's hunt sure made up for yesterday!!!!

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

Upvote 0
Mackaydon said:
In 1908 the Davis Carriage Company became the Davis Motor Company and began to manufacture automobiles.
you always find the coolest info! thanks!

Have you looked closely to see if "LIBERTY" is doubled?? Awesome IH..........Hogge :headbang:

hogge said:
Have you looked closely to see if "LIBERTY" is doubled?? Awesome IH..........Hogge :headbang:
for what is left of liberty, it appears normal

Wow congrats on some great finds, glad that your luck turned around! :hello2:

The coins are great, I love that carrage tag. :icon_thumleft:

WOW - AWESOME finds bro, your killin it this year!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Great finds!!! That 2 center wasn't very old when it was dropped. The "We" is very prevelant. Awesome job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back