🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I think i know what it is, but I would love to know how to get it authenticated and/or appraised. THis is NEVER getting sold, I just would love to know if it is absolutely what I believe. Any help is appreciated. I dug it in northern wyoming county PA

shield back.jpg130810_0006.jpg

similar one found online:
As Seen on eBay: 1864 Union Lincoln Campaign Stickpin

The 1864 Lincoln stickpin in the photo are the type I have seen before, there are a few varieties of them. I have not seen this one you have dug though without Lincolns face on it.. The non-dug stickpin varieties i have seen for sale go from $400-$800. Looks like the one you found is pretty rare.. I am assuming if a non-dug Lincoln stick pin the same variety of yours sold for $800 then a dug one could go for $200-$500. But like I said I have not seem the variety you have and sometimes going on E-Bay prices is not the best practice! Good luck.

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Just for reference I found your Patriotic Pin. Stamped brass. Shield with motto "Union" in Stanley Phillips book.

Attachments

• pin.jpg
    pin.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 284
Just for reference I found your Patriotic Pin. Stamped brass. Shield with motto "Union" in Stanley Phillips book.

thank you for putting in that much effort!, appreciate it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back