1852 US Silver Trime, 1863 Indian Head Penny, 4 Buttons

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rain stopped at 10 AM with temps in the low 70's so I had to get out in the field. Found my third trime in three years. If life were a video game, I would expect a hidden door to open or a power boost. 3 + 3 + 3. Manticore easily sniffed out the trime at 6 inches depth in the forest floor with factory settings in General Mode with sens bumped up to 30. I put my trimes together in a small plastic coin case. No wonder people at the time sarcastically called these "fish scales."

Attachments

• tr1 (2).jpg
    tr1 (2).jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 98
  • tr2.jpg
    tr2.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 82
  • tr3.jpg
    tr3.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 82
  • tr4.jpg
    tr4.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 35
Rain stopped at 10 AM with temps in the low 70's so I had to get out in the field. Found my third trime in three years. If life were a video game, I would expect a hidden door to open or a power boost. 3 + 3 + 3. Manticore easily sniffed out the trime at 6 inches depth in the forest floor with factory settings in General Mode with sens bumped up to 30. I put my trimes together in a small plastic coin case. No wonder people at the time sarcastically called these "fish scales."
wow, 3 trimes, still looking for my first. Well done and thanks for posting

Great finds! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. They are little silver beauties.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back