Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be a half cent kind of month??? It toke me a while to figure out what it was....Iam over the moon...I have been wanting a 1793 large cent since I started detecting. ..I found 2 1794 lg one with the 93 head...But Now I found the 93...except its a half cent....Oh well I guess ill take it...lol...No seriously I am sooooo happy.....Thanks for looking...I told and showed my wife but she just dont seem to get it......My 6year old daughter does though.....She said yeaaa Daddy!!!! And thats good enough for me....HH everyone. ..George.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140512_200659.png
    ForumRunner_20140512_200659.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 242
  • ForumRunner_20140512_200726.png
    ForumRunner_20140512_200726.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 12
Oh ny the way its in tuff shape...

In tuff shape or not Vino it is a great find if it is something you have always wanted !!!

PS... My wife only gets it if it is worth a bunch of $....go figure.

awesome find....hope you find more to keep little one happy!

In tuff shape or not Vino it is a great find if it is something you have always wanted !!!

PS... My wife only gets it if it is worth a bunch of $....go figure.

Thanks aqua...Thats the first thing she asked..

Amazing find Vino. I hope I'd love to find a LG Cent or a Half Cent. As far as the wives go..... I guess it's universal thing, unless it's jewelry and worth loads of cash, they simply have no interest LOL.

that's a killer find right there congrats

Awesome find even if its in rough shape. With only 35k minted you don't see those show up very often.

Nice find Vino!
Not just wives husbands too! Lol! I'd have to drag home a cache of gold to get a "that's great!" Out if him!

Sorry Msbeepbeep. .im sure it goes both ways..lol...

Another great find, your breaking my neck again with that pic, it came out upright on my phone and I could see the bust facing left. Congrats, I voted banner again, but whats the point, your daughter and I seem to be the only ones that know how rare and valuable those two halfs you found?

Very very nice. Congrats.

What a ridiculously rare coin. Way more tree coins on here than that thing. Unbelievable find in any condition. Banner all day long.

Very cool coin, one of the very first half cents ever made in the US. After doing the cleanup and detective work, it must have been exhilarating for you to learn what you had found. Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back