Oct 29, 2013
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    432 KB · Views: 154
One more thing this was found on a river bank were a lot of ships used to dock and a union civil war camp was at in Arkansas.

Upvote 0
Hmmmm interesting... I would love to think that it was from one of many HMS ships in service in the 1650's but on a river bank in Arkansas , probably not sorry. I'll keep looking for you!!

Upvote 0
Hmmmm interesting... I would love to think that it was from one of many HMS ships in service in the 1650's but on a river bank in Arkansas , probably not sorry. I'll keep looking for you!!

Thanks for any help you can give.

Upvote 0
Thanks Bramblefind. Its still cool just to find something like this. Glad to be on here with all you guys.

Upvote 0
Have not seen one, But it's Pretty cool. Congrats! :icon_thumright: Oh, by the way, you will soon learn that this will become an addiction not a hobby :laughing7:

Upvote 0
I don't think the 1658 is a date. I think it's a personnel number. The anchor may indicate a nautical purpose.

Upvote 0
I agree with a key tag. The anchor could be the makers mark of North & Judd, who made (still make?) a wide variety of brass hardware items. Some nautical in nature, others not (like spurs).

Upvote 0
Have not seen one, But it's Pretty cool. Congrats! :icon_thumright: Oh, by the way, you will soon learn that this will become an addiction not a hobby :laughing7:

I have been wanting to do it for years just never had the funds to get a real good MD....but i do now! Just got going this week and there's just not enough time in the day for me. :icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back