14k Gold, Silver Tiger Eye Ring, Silver Winged Badge, 49 Roose, wheats, etc.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Hi everybody. I had a fairly good weekend when it comes to finds. The first two photos are the finds from Saturday’s hunt, that wasn’t a very productive day. The mentionable finds for that day are a 49 Roosevelt and 7 wheats. I tried hard for Gold but that day it wasn’t to be had. I met Ray from Banning there and I’d have to say he’s a stand up kind of guy in by book, he found some old coins too. I also saw Cal Hunter there, he found a Gold ring.

It was a different story when I went back on Sunday. The mentionable finds for that day are a 3” 2.6 dwt piece of Gold chain the tested 14k. The chain seems very unusual to me and for some reason it reminds me of styles from the Philippines. I also found an unmarked silver ring with a tiger eye gem setting. And it was a very welcome site with this sterling silver pilot badge came out.

I found a pot metal pilot badge a few weeks ago at this same site, and then I lost it. Even with the lawnmower damage I’m happy with it. You can see that I straighten it out some in the last photos. That day I saw psycho kitty, Foolleo from the Cali Site, and I think I saw Cal Hunter from T-Net and the Cali Site but I never talked to him.

We’ve got to hit that spot again Ray.

Attachments

• AH Revisit 11 Saturday\'s Mess.JPG
    AH Revisit 11 Saturday\'s Mess.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,031
  • AH Revisit 12 Saturday\'s Mess.JPG
    AH Revisit 12 Saturday\'s Mess.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • AH Revisit 1.JPG
    AH Revisit 1.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • AH Revisit 2.JPG
    AH Revisit 2.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,044
  • AH Revisit 3 Silver Ring.JPG
    AH Revisit 3 Silver Ring.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • AH Revisit 4 Silver Ring.JPG
    AH Revisit 4 Silver Ring.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,042
  • AH Revisit 5 Silver Ring.JPG
    AH Revisit 5 Silver Ring.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,021
  • AH Revisit 6 Gold Chain.JPG
    AH Revisit 6 Gold Chain.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,023
  • AH Revisit 7 Gold Chain.JPG
    AH Revisit 7 Gold Chain.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,482
  • AH Revisit 8 Cleaned.JPG
    AH Revisit 8 Cleaned.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 993
  • AH Revisit 9 Cleaned.JPG
    AH Revisit 9 Cleaned.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 2,702
  • Cleaned Keepers.JPG
    Cleaned Keepers.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 2,250
Upvote 0
Re: yo Ant

Hey thanks everybody.

leslie(nova scotia) said:
From the land of the Bluenose.....man did those findsever clean up nice. Congrats on a good hunt and even better photography. What model camera are you using sir? Looking forward to your next post!

Thanks leslie, I missed seeing your finds too.
I've been tied up with work and I've only been able to hunt a few times since I posted last. I have 5 more gold finds to add to my stats, a war nic, some wheats, and a gob of marbles. I'll try to get them up tomorrow, thanks again Leslie.
I take photos with a HP 425 PhotoSmart camera.

Ant,
You always pull out a great variety of goodies. :thumbsup: Congrats on the gold & rings. Love that winged badge. Very cool.
Man, it sounds like some stiff competition out there. :o
Great post. Thanks,
MM

Great finds and fantastic set of pics. Nice job :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back