10 little Indians in two days...

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hey all,
I found a 1906 IH yesterday along with the fishing rod. My cousin and I hit the same spot today. I found 4 more IH's, 1878, 1892, 1903,1905. My cousin found 5 of them, I think the oldest was an 188?'s. I also found another no date Buffalo nickle...
Up until yesterday I hadn't found but one IH with the CZ-3D in about 6 months time...
This will be a spot we will definitely be going back to...

Upvote 0
The pic is fine. Thanks for adding it. The indians look really cool/good!

I've never found one myself so I it's nice to see someone is finding them :)

Good luck on the site after the rain! Hope you find more!

Hey, maybe you can take a large shovel with you and dig off about 6 inches in the areas you found the most coins,.....to gain more depth ;) ;D Can ya do that? Or will the owners not like you changing the "terrain" so much ;D

Rod

Rod said:
Hey,? maybe you can take a large shovel with you and dig off about 6 inches in the areas you found the most coins,.....to gain more depth? ;) ;D? Can ya do that?? Or will the owners not like you changing the "terrain" so much? ;D

Rod

Although I would love to do that, I don't think they would allow it. It's city property, and I'm probabally lucky to even dig a small hole...
It's right next to a golf course with no fence around it. The greens keepers keep coming by to check us out, and make sure were not on the fairway... ;D

Went back yesterday after the rain. It did get us a few more goodies. I found another 1925 wheatie, in good shape. My cousin found three more wheats, and another 1902 IH... Two of the wheats, and the IH were all found within the original 15X15 area we hammered hard the other day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back