beanflippinclint

Oct 26, 2023
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 v2.0 and orx from now on .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so this lady’s yard is full of shit....the back she said in the 40’s had cars like 30 junk ..lots of trash , find the old back porch Area .. start cleaning the layers ,found this in one hole .rang up in the silver but jumped around butt and it’s a big butt.. The signal was hitting as hard as Bill Clinton on a teenager.had to dig .... I have found some pretty cool shit on the beach is in San Diego but this I think it’s my favorite hole. 1901 Indian,1902 dime,1903 v nickel...6” down ..lol I think I only get one maybe two weeks left before the ground freeze. What a
0293F816-3CCD-4B1E-9A6A-BBB1C1B91050.jpeg
way to end the summer..
FC6DCE21-9B83-4167-A193-D9FF7F4D275D.jpeg

Upvote 17
Think they where in a paper bag found old paper bag parts also in hole.ya nice grab.that will be hard to beat in my world .... it gave me the same feelings as a gold ring . And this I why I do this.... found this just walking around town for two weeks.
4DEF014C-8FAB-403E-A077-DD209C1D63A5.jpeg

Just gave the luggage tag to the lady ..she loves it ...she owns the 2nd and 3rd oldest houses in town,and while there at breakfast the lady who owns the 4th oldest said she wants her yard done also ...lol ground is freezing as we speak...so after the snow I’m gonna have a good summer ....1910 all 4 on the same street life is good ....

GREAT FINDS :) Thanks for sharing with us

This year hunting is over I beleave..35 raining some snow rained all week this weekend it will freeze the ground I think ......time to plan that yuma San Diego Florida metal detecting trip

"The signal was hitting as hard as Bill Clinton on a teenager"
LMAO!!!! Hilarious.
Those are some beautiful coins. A big high 5. :icon_thumleft: It's great that you were nice enough to give the lady the baggage tag. It will lead to more spots for you after the 4th oldest house. Well done.
-MM-

I’ve got people lined up asking now ....can u find my dads old gun ..etc..6 houses and counting ..two guys came threw a few years ago clean the park,sidewalks public access..cleaned not a quarter to be found. But now I get access to all the alleyways and private property sides of houses that they did not have I should do pretty good....it will be a Learning experience for a beachcomber....

Ok so this lady’s yard is full of shit....the back she said in the 40’s had cars like 30 junk ..lots of trash , find the old back porch Area .. start cleaning the layers ,found this in one hole .rang up in the silver but jumped around butt and it’s a big butt.. The signal was hitting as hard as Bill Clinton on a teenager.had to dig .... I have found some pretty cool shit on the beach is in San Diego but this I think it’s my favorite hole. 1901 Indian,1902 dime,1903 v nickel...6” down ..lol I think I only get one maybe two weeks left before the ground freeze. What a View attachment 2114321way to end the summer..View attachment 2114320
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back