JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

<snip>

I am big, mean (when called for), and well armed. ANYONE is welcome to try and steal something from me.

Mike

Even your HEART, amigo? :heart: :icon_biggrin: :tongue3:

Going off topic a bit - I will be absent from class here for a while, nothing wrong, please do continue and I will try to catch up when I get back online. Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek - and wishing everyone a very safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It is a bit early for such a wish but I won't likely be online at the holiday.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Hmmphh! I knew you said that to all the girls. :tongue3:

You don't wanna know what I say to most of the girls, but none of them can steal my heart!

Mike

Gentlemen end this public pickering or both get timeouts...

Gully, why don't you invite La Judy to the Exlprorers Club award dinner in Santa Barbara, Calif.??? me, I,m' too cheasp,s ides I live in
Mexico.

.Explorers Clib fcawards dinner..jpg

Attachments

• .jDinner.jpg
    .jDinner.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
That's good to know, I would have a heck of a time explaining such a poor top knot hanging from my lodgepole. :wink: :-*

Better my topknot than my bottomknot ::)::)

It is also good for holding extra toe jam you cant eat right away.:cat:

Last edited:
:icon_scratch: Somehow in trying to not get a mental picture, belly buttons came out, or in...:laughing7:

Uuuuummmmmmmmmh, yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh, thaaaaaat's exaaaaactly the bottom knot I was talking about! Uh-huh. Yeeeeaaaaahh.

Mike

CF.jpg Frogs with belly buttons derailed topic

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back