43.8 KB · Views: 861
  • plate2.jpg
    plate2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 857
  • finds1.JPG
    finds1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 859
Upvote 0
Let me start by saying welcome to the forum Iron Patch. And yes this is a great forum filled with many great peps. I must say it is also very cool to have a detecting partner. I do not have a detecting partner myself. I have seen some of Romeo's posts before and he seems pretty cool.

Those are some great finds you have there. Looks like you guys did very well on your hunt. Congratulations for your finds and I look forward to your future finds and posts.

Postalrevnant

Welcome to the forum. With finds like these your the old guy wow. You have a great site to hunt. Keep digging.
Burdie

WELCOME TN is a great place lots of great folks here.
I have to say your finds are impressive can't wait to see more

Welcome! Those are some GORGEOUS relics and buttons that you have there. I do mostly Civil War relic hunting but pick alot of colonial items up too and those are definitely in great shape! ;)

Welcome to tnet..neat finds.. i really like those buttons.

Welcome.
You've got some pretty nice finds there IP.
The nice peach colored backdrop really sets off the old stuff. :D ;D ;)
Where can I get me one of them?

Welcome! And what a way to bust on the scene here with a nice bunch of relics. I love the Royal Artillery cuff and the baby buckle. Nice work!

Buckleboy

Fantastic digs! Love that button.

Welcome IP.
Some very nice finds you got there. Love that button with the cannons on it.
Congrats,
MM

Welcome friend, those are some impressive finds. Keep em coming!

Welcome!! Yep, T-Net is a fantastic forum. Some very impressive finds you have there. Love that button in the 2nd pic, the buckle is really neat too, can't wait to see what you find next. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!!

;) RR

Great finds!

awesome finds..and welcome...

Yep...those are my kind of finds...I am especially partial to that King's American button...nice cleaning on that one. Why don't you post an instructional on how you did that! Seriously though, glad to see you posting. This site is in for some great pics!

Welcome to the forum Iron Patch, you will learn lots here, and of course we will leran lots from you. Great finds,,,, being from England, I love the half penny ;) Keep posting.

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back