No silver, no gold, not even an old coin.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yet, somehow, I'm feeling pretty happy about the day. I wonder why. ;)

IMGA2653.JPG
IMGA2645.JPG
IMGA2646.JPG

Anybody collect these things? I seem to be getting quite a few. :)

IMGA2647.JPG
IMGA2648.JPG
IMGA2649.JPG
IMGA2650.JPG

Haven't a clue, but it's about a half pound of lead. Kind of bowl shape. :dontknow:

IMGA2651.JPGIMGA2652.JPG

WWII button? Or a cheap knock off? :dontknow:

Hey! Chug and Red!??

IMGA2654.JPG

If sheriff Gumby ever needs any deputies, just let me know. ;)

Thanks everyone, for peeking.

HH!

Upvote 5
Lego Ninjago my son has the entire series lol Nice hunt thats a good day

That Cub Scout Neckerchief slide is an older model with the blue background, the wolf in the center is broader and has a wider muzzle on the new ones and the background is red. that looks like it could be from the late 60s' or early 70s'. To the right person, that could be worth a few bucks! They are going for any where from $10-$14.

Nice Finds!

Last edited:
Lego Ninjago my son has the entire series lol Nice hunt thats a good day

Sure he's not missing three? ;)

Was a fun day, these three were eyeball finds of course, but, neat anyway. :)

Thanks!

HH!

Love the Legos I remember playing with those

How often do you detect?

I've been getting out just about every day this year. Save the too wet days. It's how I fill up my life nowadays.

But, I gotta admit, it's getting to be too much for me. Might actually have to take a day of rest soon. ;)

HH!

WHADIFIND said:
I've been getting out just about every day this year. Save the too wet days. It's how I fill up my life nowadays.

But, I gotta admit, it's getting to be too much for me. Might actually have to take a day of rest soon. ;)

HH!

Nice! It seems like every time I get on I see a new post by you haha. Keep up the good work. HH

Nice:thumbsup: Detecting is gold:laughing7:

Nice digs wadda :-)

Always good to find the old/er boyscout stuff (getting hard these days) - love the button too!

HH

Cool Stuff!!...Hell, those Lego's arent cheap...Ive spent a fortune on them for my Sons

And yet, somehow, I'm feeling pretty happy about the day. I wonder why. ;)

View attachment 728046
View attachment 728048
View attachment 728049

Anybody collect these things? I seem to be getting quite a few. :)

View attachment 728050
View attachment 728051
View attachment 728052
View attachment 728053

Haven't a clue, but it's about a half pound of lead. Kind of bowl shape. :dontknow:

View attachment 728057View attachment 728058

WWII button? Or a cheap knock off? :dontknow:

Hey! Chug and Red!??

View attachment 728067

If sheriff Gumby ever needs any deputies, just let me know. ;)

Thanks everyone, for peeking.

HH!

Cool Back Up!!!

Sweet...sometimes, just getting a chance to dig that dirt or scoop that sand is all that matters. it's the knowing that your going to have a good time no matter what's under that coil.. :)

nice assortment of goodies, reminds me of the old Crackerjack commercial with the kid pulling an assortment of stuff from his pockets to buy a box of CJ, cool finds WHADIFIND

If you are digging those finds, you won't miss much in the future either. Look like fun WF!! Anytime that you dig a Great Seal button worn by someone who served our country in the military from 1902 forward, that's a good day. HH, Quindy.

Well, you still got to metal detect and find a nice variety of goodies anyway! I still remember back to my first hunts when I was happy to even find a nail or a paper clip.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back