Whats your reviews

You'll probably have better luck posting in the Garrett brand forum:
Garrett

And search it, probably lots of good info!

Just to put it simply, a damn good detector for the money!!! Mine has paid for it self many times over and then some. Nuff said

Mitchell I ask about a decent MD in that price range about 3 week ago...knew nothing about them at all except a little cheapo I borrowed from by relatives occasionally.....One of the of the most recommended was the 250 so that's what I ordered. I've only had the unit about 2 weeks now and am completely satisfied with it and the results I found so far.. I'm still learning but the controls are pretty simple and easy to understand and use. It identifies most of my finds pretty close, has good depth, and really like the pinpointer function it has to help zero in on the target a little closer.

Only have had the opportunity to go out 3 times, except a little in my yard, and have already found two small 10k rings and have a good start of filling a jar with the coins I've found.

If you go to youtube and search for Garrett Ace 250 you can see some very good instructional videos put out by the company. You'll get the same in DVD format when you order one.

BTW: I also just ordered a coil cover for it for protection which was also recommended.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back