Gifs, Pics, and More

impossiburu.jpg

Good morning, rook, pepperj, and Eldo (thanks for posting and welcome to the thread)

Good afternoon, Tom.

hand-waving-gif-7.gif

Hey Tom.
I was just fixxin to hit the sack when I saw you on. It’s been rough here all day and still tonight. We had in excess of 6 inches of rain and it’s still coming down. More tomorrow. I’m getting the life raft ready.:laughing7:

Hope you are doing OK.

Hey Tom.
I was just fixxin to hit the sack when I saw you on. It’s been rough here all day and still tonight. We had in excess of 6 inches of rain and it’s still coming down. More tomorrow. I’m getting the life raft ready.:laughing7:

We can all use a little of that moisture up our way. Back to watering again today.

That kind of reminds of the environmental official that was testing the storm drain in my scrap yard for any pollutants.
He asked me if I took in copper, and if I had any fittings that he could buy.
Turns out he was building a still-he was glad to be able to buy his supplies from me, and I always had a clean drain so everyone was happy. Dropped off a sample a years later, wife was scared to sample it. :dontknow:

Hey Tom.

we have heavy rain here too the last days. Good for our growing plants :icon_thumright:

morning :coffee2: 5:45 here and I am awake. ....not usual at all. Think I did something wrong :laughing7:

Hey Eldo,

I like your Avatar!! Indy Fan too?! 8-)

Still working on my authentic looking temple diorama. The Idol is is finish now (4 cm high). I made a cast of it like from all other parts to reproduce and sell the diorama. I use styrofoam and all parts will later be cast in Stewalin.

IMG_7288.JPG

It will look exactly like on this pic but a little bit higher with the upper part of the temple and with the floor tiles etc.:

7.JPG

The Idol will look like this and get the same eyes like inlaid :headbang:

IdolEyes.jpg

and yes.... I am a 50+ old kid with too many time! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Its the Random Picture Thread All over again :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back