William 111 Halfpenny 1694-1702, Musket ball mold

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The other day I found an early site (Theo 1) that seems to have ended in the 1730's. I went back yesterday to see if I could turn up another Irish reject coin.(Hibernia 1722-1724 Halfpenny and Farthing). I really enjoy the history of that coin. No Hibernia but I did manage to get a William 111 Halfpenny with no date and a small musket ball mold. After a little while I decided to use the goldfield program on my Dues 2 with all settings maxed out. That's when I got the sewing needle. The buttons are interesting and one is silver. So, my question is " Where are the neighbors? Where is the a Theo 2?

Attachments

• theo8.jpg
    theo8.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 38
  • theo7.jpg
    theo7.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 4

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day I found an early site (Theo 1) that seems to have ended in the 1730's. I went back yesterday to see if I could turn up another Irish reject coin.(Hibernia 1722-1724 Halfpenny and Farthing). I really enjoy the history of that coin. No Hibernia but I did manage to get a William 111 Halfpenny with no date and a small musket ball mold. After a little while I decided to use the goldfield program on my Dues 2 with all settings maxed out. That's when I got the sewing needle. The buttons are interesting and one is silver. So, my question is " Where are the neighbors? Where is the a Theo 2?
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread