whites beach hunter 300 id

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Look on YouTube. Google this... Part 1 Beach Hunter 300 DVD. It’s a 10 min video. Treasure hunter Lance Rigg explains close to the end of the video.

tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard ottermansb! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from BEACH AND SHALLOW WATER over over to BRANDS › WHITE'S for more exposure.

thanks alot ill look at that just working big hours at moment ill build my profile up soon thanks

Used one for several years. In all metal bounce the coil up and down as described in the instructions. Turn the balance knob clockwise and counter clockwise until you hear no variation in the hum as you bounce the coil. It can take a minute or two. Focus on the sound, don't worry about which way you are turning the knob. Good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back