West Kentucky

Looking for people to hunt with in West Ky. I'm from Hopkins County. Also around Calloway County.

Thanks
Michael
I'm new in Louisville and wish I knew where I could hunt parks off limits here.

I am in Marshall County, My Brother in law and I both do some hunting.

I am in Marshall County also. There is a club that meets in Paducah that is pretty active.

They hold a seeded hunt every year in October. I went and watched - dumb mistake. One of the guys I hunt with paid his entrance and made it back 4 or 5 times over. I should have hunted as I had my gear with me but had only gotten my F2 a few days prior.

They are also organizing some club hunts in the area.

And there are 4 or us (who are also Hams) that try to get out every Thursday afternoon in Paducah to hunt the parks.

I'm In Livingston county and Just now getting back in to hunting. I did years ago until my detector was stolen, now trying to decide on a new one. Where does the club meet and when.

I'm In Livingston county and Just now getting back in to hunting. I did years ago until my detector was stolen, now trying to decide on a new one. Where does the club meet and when.
The November meeting is tonight in Paducah - we meet at 7:00 at Marilyn's Medical Freedom (which is also an MD store - the owner of the store is into MDing)
4860 Old Mayfield Road - Paducah

Sending a PM with my phone # if you need directions or any other info.

Muhlenberg Co. here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back