🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Ring found and returned !

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asked by a family friend if I could go to her nephews home and try to find his gold wedding ring that he had lost getting out of an Uber car. It seems that he and a few others had enjoyed in some holiday libations, and he sort of fell down (a few times) ! I told her that I could make the 1 hour trip to Wheaton Illinois on Saturday and give it a try. After talking to her nephew and getting some details, I started looking in the parkway and had found the ring inside of half an hour. The man and his wife were extremely happy, as they were out looking for the ring with a few neighbors on Friday and could not find it. The ring was a chunky 22 kt gold band with some very nice designs on the outside. I secretly wished that I had found it in a park somewhere so I could have put it in my display case ! It always feels good to give back to the hobby.

Attachments

• IMG_5291.jpg
    IMG_5291.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5287.jpg
    IMG_5287.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asked by a family friend if I could go to her nephews home and try to find his gold wedding ring that he had lost getting out of an Uber car. It seems that he and a few others had enjoyed in some holiday libations, and he sort of fell down (a few times) ! I told her that I could make the 1 hour trip to Wheaton Illinois on Saturday and give it a try. After talking to her nephew and getting some details, I started looking in the parkway and had found the ring inside of half an hour. The man and his wife were extremely happy, as they were out looking for the ring with a few neighbors on Friday and could not find it. The ring was a chunky 22 kt gold band with some very nice designs on the outside. I secretly wished that I had found it in a park somewhere so I could have put it in my display case ! It always feels good to give back to the hobby.
Very Nice!!!! Good Job !!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread