vpierceiii

Aug 2, 2018
Placerville CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I can’t believe my recent success. I just found a 1918 standing liberty quarter. It was just under the grass and about 20 yards from where I found a large cent the other day. It rang up as a 90-91 on my Manticore. This is awesome!!!
IMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0303.jpeg

Upvote 50
Big time Congrats for knocking the SLQ off your bucket list! IMHO, it's the best coin design ever (I've been collecting that series for over 50 years). I was looking hard to try to get a 7 under the 8 so it'd be an ultra rarity, but I'm just not seeing it. Regardless, it's an AWESOME find in great condition- hope you find your next one quickly!

Big time Congrats for knocking the SLQ off your bucket list! IMHO, it's the best coin design ever (I've been collecting that series for over 50 years). I was looking hard to try to get a 7 under the 8 so it'd be an ultra rarity, but I'm just not seeing it. Regardless, it's an AWESOME find in great condition- hope you find your next one quickly!
Thank you. I agree, it is a beautiful design. I was hoping for the 8/7 too (My buddy told me to look) but it’s not there. Super happy anyway.

Very nice find :) Sure is a lot of Detail on the SLQ :) Thanks for sharing

Nicely done! Check it off your list.
That one took me a while to get for some reason.
Had barbers, reales, walkers, large cents in the past and finally got a standing liberty just last year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back