Heh, I"m going INSANE.

Are u going insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Heh, I"m going INSANE.

Same here in Virginia Coin_Saver...Get a cup of coffee and get on the net and hunt and research...sunny days are coming if that damn groundhog stays in his den...HH...Don

70 degrees, sun, and I had to wear sunscreen while nugget shooting in So Cal yesterday. I am going insane yes, I have not found any for a few days. I'm due, because I work hard and dig birdshot and lead fragments all day.
Oh well, at least it's 70 and sunny, ahh the life...

Insanity is contagious, you catch it from your kids. unknown origin

10" here last night. Weather says cold for at least the next week, gonna be here for awhile. 20 days til spring? ;D

3-4 inches in northern Ohio last night and it's still going...

I've been doing a little of what loop swinger suggests, no leaves on the trees is a big help right now!

Dudes

Do like I did one night. Went to chat room had a nice conversation with myself. Learned a lot of new techniques and sites to hunt. LOL

I chat to myself all the time, especially when I'm detecting. People look at me like I'm nutso. Oh wiat! I am Nutso. I guess I'm in the right thread ay?

ER.. Ah.... wait.. wait.. wait.... gotta another signal..........................Ohh .......another pulltab....... Er Ah ...What was the Question Again ??

Most people say I'm insane because of my hobbies. Does that count?? :tongue3:

-Codes

Yep I was also its like being grounded for a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back