Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a beach today as soon as I got in the water a guy came up toe asking if I could maybe find his brother's wedding band he lost a few hours earlier. I told him I'd try. After awhile with no luck I saw the brother on the beach so I motioned for him to come out. And he did. I asked where was his brother when he lost it he said right around here not out there as I moved my coil on the manticore I got a sweet tone gave a scoop as I was picking the scoop up I saw a gold ring slide down I had him look in the scoop and he was shocked that his brothers ring was in it he said hold on. He went to shore and came back with a $100 thanking me about 5inutes after leaving him I had another great tone and dug this acid test good for 18k UT holds 22k for a little bit and has about a half carat diamond that tested good. I guess karma does exist

Attachments

• 20230820_205828.jpg
    20230820_205828.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a beach today as soon as I got in the water a guy came up toe asking if I could maybe find his brother's wedding band he lost a few hours earlier. I told him I'd try. After awhile with no luck I saw the brother on the beach so I motioned for him to come out. And he did. I asked where was his brother when he lost it he said right around here not out there as I moved my coil on the manticore I got a sweet tone gave a scoop as I was picking the scoop up I saw a gold ring slide down I had him look in the scoop and he was shocked that his brothers ring was in it he said hold on. He went to shore and came back with a $100 thanking me about 5inutes after leaving him I had another great tone and dug this acid test good for 18k UT holds 22k for a little bit and has about a half carat diamond that tested good. I guess karma does exist
Awesome Day!!! Great Job!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread