478 KB · Views: 61
Upvote 6

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i do not find the owners they get a new owner . MY WIFE !!!

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, lots of broken hearts there. 😒 I always remind my wife to take hers off when doing outdoor activities.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice finds, lots of broken hearts there.

I can only imagine the bucketful's of tears that were shed by the former owners, as many of those are engagement and wedding rings. The thought of losing something so special just hits ya right in the gut.

They lose it, and some time later someone finds it, bringing joy into a life once again. Seems that life is seldom fair.
sSig_aaarggh.gif

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only imagine the bucketful's of tears that were shed by the former owners, as many of those are engagement and wedding rings. The thought of losing something so special just hits ya right in the gut.

They lose it, and some time later someone finds it, bringing joy into a life once again. Seems that life is seldom fair. View attachment 2150932
Hey, easy come easy go. Like I said, I tell the wife to stash that stuff. Finders keepers. 🙂 I would try to return it tho.if engraved. People need to be smarter with stuff like that. Especially if it meaningful like a wedding g ring. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mrcolin2u

Dec 23, 2004
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II umax
Fisher CZ20
Minelab Excalibur II 10" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, easy come easy go. Like I said, I tell the wife to stash that stuff. Finders keepers. 🙂 I would try to return it tho.if engraved. People need to be smarter with stuff like that. Especially if it meaningful like a wedding g ring. Just my opinion.
I've found rings that the owners have asked me to look for and I've returned them.
I've also found a couple of class rings with a name ,date and place on the ring which helps track down the owner .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread