CruTeams Bumper Year!!!

Re: Cru'Team's Bumper Year!!!

You and your father have never ceased to amaze me with your finds this past year Cru!
The Viking Silver Ingot was by far my favourite of your finds this year!
I also like all of the items in this drawer! :laughing7:

Best of luck to you and your Dad in 2012!
Dave

Attachments

• My Favourite Drawer.JPG
    My Favourite Drawer.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 905

always enjoy your posts! great stuff,a great year and damn are you organized :thumbsup:

great saves!!!!!!!! MR TUFF

ANTIQUARIAN said:
You and your father have never ceased to amaze me with your finds this past year Cru!
The Viking Silver Ingot was by far my favourite of your finds this year!
I also like all of the items in this drawer! :laughing7:

Best of luck to you and your Dad in 2012!
Dave

I always like to get a complete & ringing Crotal Bell :icon_thumright: (the drawers didn't picture well, as most the bells are at the back)

HEAVYMETALNUT said:
always enjoy your posts! great stuff,a great year and damn are you organized :thumbsup:

It's the only part of my life that is :tongue3: :laughing9:

THANKS - To all the other comments, roll on 2012 :blob7:

What you get out of this hobby depends on what you put into it. You are a good example of that. You had 127 outings in 2011 (I had 27). Congratulations on a great year and good luck in 2012!

Steve in PA said:
What you get out of this hobby depends on what you put into it. You are a good example of that. You had 127 outings in 2011 (I had 27). Congratulations on a great year and good luck in 2012!

maybe you have a life :help: :laughing7:

VERY impressive as I would expect from you and good luck in 2012. Maybe you can find some coins my ancestors dropped there near Rugeley. HH, Quindy.

Great finds!! WTG!!!!!

Nice bunch of finds, it looks like many hours of detecting and having fun, you have some nice finds, thanks for sharing. :coffee2:

erm not bad Cru :wink:, try a bit harder this year, to many bits I like in your haul to mention, i do like that pair of cufflinks and that button with the bird with a crown on, have you researched it, it reminds me of the Mercers Maiden, i cant see whats in her crown, do you think its a livery button?

derfel said:
erm not bad Cru :wink:, try a bit harder this year, to many bits I like in your haul to mention, i do like that pair of cufflinks and that button with the bird with a crown on, have you researched it, it reminds me of the Mercers Maiden, i cant see whats in her crown, do you think its a livery button?

Yes, its a circa 1830s Livery Button. The 'Crown' like object is a tree, strange I know.

very nice job cru. hope you find gold /aures in 2012

ilyes1113 said:
very nice job cru. hope you find gold /aures in 2012
Already had 2 :thumbsup: (Celtic Gold) :thumbsup: Plus a 16th C gold ring :headbang:

:icon_thumright:Very nice finds, much respect.
Hamid HH

Fantastic finds!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back