Acting on behalf of W.C. Jameson Professional Treasure Hunter

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, my name is Deborah and I am the webmaster for W.C. Jameson Professional Treasure Hunter. This forum has grabbed the attention of WC and we will be posting and commenting on the questions and interest surrounding his books and of course, Treasure Hunting. WC answers all questions through me and nothing gets posted without his approval. We are not using this to market his books but rather to reach out to some of the concerns and remarks we have seen. Hope this is favorable to all and looking forward to a fun time here.

Thanks in advance!

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow dont think you can really just come in on another treasure forum without permission. Of course you forgot to add song writer and poet. Of course their might be a couple of people here who knows who he is without asking google. I think if Mr. Jameson professional treasure hunter wanted some info maybe he should ask us but why would he, especially to us non professionals. We speak our minds.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda peculiar. I ain't familiar with the particulars of the matter but I will extend a welcome from R.L. Ginn Rural Genius.

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deborah,

Have Mr. Jameson contact my secretary to get a list of my questions for him. Then we can meet up for tea. :laughing7:

OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, not a very warm welcome. And we did get permission from the owner of this forum but hey, if there is nothing we can contribute I guess we will butt out...

jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, F75SE, Excalibur, Whites Dual Field, Aqua Sound
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello Deborah, My name is Virginia, and on behalf of my sister Irene, who is Jim's assitant, she offers Jim's greetings, hallucinations, and congradulations to you in hopes that you will forward the message to Mr. Jameson. BTW, I'm told Jim likes Jameson's with his coffee on St Patrick's Day.

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome Deborah, I Live in Bryan Texas, and had the chance to meet Mr Jameson this past spring. I do enjoy his writing style, and would like to have had more time to visit, but he was extremely busy. I look forward to any info or tales from you or him.

Best of luck,
Bill

jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
People that enjoy metal detecting are for the most part very humble. We share a indescribable passion and excitement for the hobby. We come from all walks of life, professions, and economic backgrounds. Our one bonding element is our passion for this great hobby. Not many of us believe we will find Solomon's mine or the El Dorado, but we hope we will find peace of mind. Your approach was kind of strong. I, like many, believe respect is earned not just granted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Jim. It wasn't intended that way. Kinda new to the forum thing and just wanted to introduce myself. I am very aware of the bond between Treasure Hunters as I am a personal friend of WC's as well. I have shared many talks with him and stories. Didn't mean to sound rude, I do humbly apologize. I was trying to be as transparent as possible and not hide behind his name, acting like I was him. I figured be honest was the best way. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That said, I offer warm greetings!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Deborah & WC,

Welcome aboard. Glad to have both of you here on TreasureNet. I love your books. Thank you for writing. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
webmaster-wcjameson said:
Thank you! I will be more careful...

Deb, I was just having fun with your post and the way you brought it. Of course we welcome you and Mr Jameson. True treasure hunting stories are always welcome. Kick back, relax and enjoy yourself on treasurenet.

Also its great you are friends with Mr J..... but we also like to know more about Miss Deborah. We are all very nice folks again have fun here.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My welcome was sincere but I don't know ol Water Closet Jameson and probably won't even search him up now. Your intro was a bit pompous and overblown. "JC answers all questions through me and nothing gets posted without his approval". Sorry, mistyped, that should read WC. I still welcome him or you or whoever wants to be on here. And if he has any questions he can ask me directly, but nothin gets posted without the mods approval.

OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RGINN, I guess I was in a hurry when I typed that, and never stopped long enough to notice how pompous it sounded. It truly was not meant that way. But I sure found out quick thanks to everyone that pointed it our lol. I am sincerely pleased to be accepted now and will do my best to make it a good thing. Thank you so much and look forward to the rest.
Deborah

OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Sky, I appreciate the comments. Awh..as for Deborah, well I wish I knew more about Treasure Hunting, I am actually a Professional Wildlife Photographer and a webmaster oh yeah and do I dare say....own a publishing company that publishes many of WC's books. So what little I know is from reading his stuff and speaking with him about it. I am indeed intrigued. Does digging up antique bottles and things like that count lol? Looking forward to the fun.

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax Deb. You are being harassed by people that are usually fairly nice, but take issue sometimes with things that are non southern(we ARE gonna win the war, it's only halftime), against the laws that they feel are wrong(don't get the gold seekers in Cal. started) or just don't recognize a gift horse when they see it. Gentlemen and ladies, do you realize you have a successful author and a successful publisher that want to make nice. You know, the people with stacks and stacks, nay a library, of original treasure documents you could have access to and a woman who just might help you get your story or your ancestors diary or journal published. Oh well. The only person here that was nice was the aggie and I take my hat off to that(Hook em). So thanks for coming and I hope that you stay. I see you are from or in Texas. So am I. So bienvenidos aqui senorita y gracias a usted y tambien su amigo Senor Jameson. Adios...

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Hello Deborah and Welcome to the site. I appologize for not knowing who W.C. Jameson but I am all for getting new advice from any expert. Oh and I will look up who W.C. Jameson is LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread