2011 Year end Totals of Large Coppers, One made the banner!!!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit, I didn't get many large coppers this year, But I am happy one of them was my OLDEST coin I have ever dug and that was the 1773 Virginia half penny. And thanks to all who voted for me, it made the banner, it is a pretty good find for Ohio! :hello2:

I found 4 large cents, two 2 centers, one nice one and one toasted one. 1 Canadian largie, and one other large foreign from 1800's....so this picture of all of them equals 10 and a half cents....lol

1coppers.jpg

2coppers.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

51773VirginiaHalfPenny.jpg

Great coppers Terry. For the area in which you hunt. LC's are not an every day occurance. Great job!!

Another GREAT year G4!! Congrats on the Banner and HH in 2012. I have NEVER dug a LC and Dman has dug only one. Poor people down here I guess-LOL. Happy Holidays, Quindy.

lot more then i dug this year! sweet oldies!!! MR TUFF

being an Ohio native, I truly appreciate that Virginia Halfpenny. What an awesome copper.

You found some great coins last year g4,I can't find a 2 center for the life of me.
Good luck to you in 2012 :thumbsup:

Hill

VOL1266-X said:
Another GREAT year G4!! Congrats on the Banner and HH in 2012. I have NEVER dug a LC and Dman has dug only one. Poor people down here I guess-LOL. Happy Holidays, Quindy.

Those LC's are just waiting for you at those cabin sites, Quindy.

congrats on all that copper!
would love to know the story of how that VA halfpenny made it to your area...
hope 2012 is just as good for you.

Congratulations on all your LC coppr finds Goes4ever! :notworthy:
Good job on the cleaning of them too! :thumbsup:

Dave

awesome coppers.:leprechaun-hat:

You still have me beat for oldest Terry! I thought my 1776 2 reales would do it. You still have me by three years.

Congratulation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back