wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got out for 6 hours today, I found another cutlass handle,2 more brass beads,a metalic disc that is about the size of a half dollar. not flat it is domed slightly on one side and looks like the same metal the compass I found was made of, a silver copper mix. I am thinking it might be a religious medallion and possibly the beads are from a rosary, some have a medallion between the cross and the neck loop. 10 lbs of sinkers(I swear 4 lbs came from under a rock ledge), an odd iron pull handle,8 ships spikes,2 railroad spikes,a flat iron bar ?, 5 lbs of nails and barbed wire fence,a dozen fired .22 bullets,1 .12 ga pumkin ball,2 .38 bullets,1 .45 acp bullet,1 .25 acp bullet,a huge 10lb iron clevis,a 1967 penny and a union 76 pure credit card, expiration date june 1967. just a beautifull day.

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0
You need some rest!

That's a lot of effort to get all that lead and other finds .. amaZing beach digger !! dude :icon_scratch: You should move to somewhere like Florida :hello:

I will but I want to finish this wreck and write a book about it.

Goodness! Did you bring a wheel barrel to carry that load out of there? I see your from Ohio. Is that where your looking? Happy trails!

get some rest and send pics next time

a 1967 penny and a union 76 pure credit card, expiration date june 1967. just a beautifull day.

happy hunting to all.

A credit card--wonder if they lost the entire wallet. That's one different find for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back