Why skeptics doesnt show proof?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Why skeptics doesn't show proof?

Carl moreland, SWR and others skeptics has dedicated time and web site to describe the why LRL and MFD doesn't works. They say many thing about this subject. The only thing I never see in theirs thread, statement or conclusions is "test" that they can conduct or realize under some research or investigation in the field. For example, I would like to see some video produced by Carl in the field to proof why LRL doesn't works.

For example, Carl describe why LRL doesn't works but I don't see any reasearch made (if he made it) to state why doesn't work.

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/ppl/index.dat

If the video has been produced, please send me the link to watch it.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: Why skeptics doesn't show proof?

~architecad~
The only thing I never see in theirs thread, statement or conclusions is "test" that they can conduct or realize under some research or investigation in the field. For example, I would like to see some video produced by Carl in the field to proof why LRL doesn't works.

They have made a few proposals about testing…Carls not so famous double blind test and Randi’s Test…..The only thing that these kinds of Tests will prove are these fact..One man or women could not use his device to locate treasure( that would be a proven fact) The LRL’s are just a dumb tool and does nothing without a human interface. You still would not know positively if the LRL worked or not….Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

SWR said:
This has been posted several times now. Notice the device not pointing to the gold bar? Perhaps you should invest in one of these LRLs that does not point at a bar of gold...sitting right next to it :dontknow:

Is that real gold? If the answer is "yes" could you post some type of proof?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~
This has been posted several times now. Notice the device not pointing to the gold bar? Perhaps you should invest in one of these LRLs that does not point at a bar of gold...sitting right next to it

And the award goes to SWR..Congratulation

Attachments

• dunce-cap.jpg
    dunce-cap.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 611
OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
This has been posted several times now. Notice the device not pointing to the gold bar? Perhaps you should invest in one of these LRLs that does not point at a bar of gold...sitting right next to it :dontknow:

Honestly SWR that can in the picture looks like a can of bean instead gold, maybe somebody found it in Safeway or Giant supermarket.

arch

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

You believers should commission Art to make a movie of the
H3 enclosed dowsing rod following a target from side to side,
I am sure Art is up to the challenge. His movies have so far
been epic!

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pronghorn said:
been epic!
Why skeptics doesn't show proof? ( Movie great) Art has steped out many time's, to make a movie to show how it's work's........ I for one would like to see a Skeptics, take the time,and make a movie, showing there side of it, how it can't work. :dontknow:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Prong~
been epic!
Thank You Prong for admitting that my movies are great
~Jr~
skeptics doesn't show proof? ( Movie great) Art has steped out many time's, to make a movie to show how it's work's........ I for one would like to see a Skeptics, take the time,and make a movie, showing there side of it, how it can't work.
They will not do that..They are afraid of these little LRL Tools.. Look at the photo and tell us why they are afraid to even hold the device in thier hand?

~SWR~
This has been posted several times now. Notice the device not pointing to the gold bar? Perhaps you should invest in one of these LRLs that does not point at a bar of gold...sitting right next to it

Could you please tell us which section of the H3Tec Owners Manual this test can be found ? I can not find this test in any of my instruction manuals. In fact I know of no LRL that will pass this test as that is not the way they are designed.
SWR and other Skeptics think that this kind of test proves something and it does…It proves that they are a bunch of know nothing con men and 3rd rate scam artists…Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

aarthrj3811 said:
~Prong~
been epic!
Thank You Prong for admitting that my movies are great
~Jr~
skeptics doesn't show proof? ( Movie great) Art has steped out many time's, to make a movie to show how it's work's........ I for one would like to see a Skeptics, take the time,and make a movie, showing there side of it, how it can't work.
They will not do that..They are afraid of these little LRL Tools.. Look at the photo and tell us why they are afraid to even hold the device in thier hand?

~SWR~

Could you please tell us which section of the H3Tec Owners Manual this test can be found ? I can not find this test in any of my instruction manuals. In fact I know of no LRL that will pass this test as that is not the way they are designed.
SWR and other Skeptics think that this kind of test proves something and it does…It proves that they are a bunch of know nothing con men and 3rd rate scam artists…Art

The test doesn't exist.

The pseudoskeps will start squealing about your remark about "that's not the way they are designed".

Simple fact is....human interface is necessary for a lot of things to work as designed.....including treasure hunting metal detectors. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:

Honestly SWR that can in the picture looks like a can of bean instead gold, maybe somebody found it in Safeway or Giant supermarket.

arch

It could be beans, or it could be crow :laughing7: :hello:

So you're telling here in this thread that LRL help people to find food? Ok. !! If I find gold or silver is for the same purpose, change the gold for money to pay bills, one of them, buy groceries and food. common sense?

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:

What happen here is SWR didn't await the LRL stop in front the "bean can" to create the impression it doesn't work.

SWR we know about that joke!! :tongue3: :tongue3:

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

EddieR said:
The pseudoskeps will start squealing about your remark about "that's not the way they are designed".

Simple fact is....human interface is necessary for a lot of things to work as designed.....including treasure hunting metal detectors. :icon_thumleft:

I can suspend my metal detector from the ceiling with
string, turn it on, then without touching it again,
wave metal under the coil and it
will beep everytime until the battery dies.

Lets see an LRL suspended and turned on follow anything
without someone actually tilting it to turn in the direction
they consciously or subconsciously want it to turn.

This human interface mularky is laughable at best, it is
the only thing that makes an lrl point at anything and
the user is only fooling themself.

Art's movies are the biggest jokes on this forum, you guys
should look up the definition of the word sarcasm.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EddieR said:
SWR said:

Is that real gold? If the answer is "yes" could you post some type of proof?

Eddie

Skeptics never-ever can provide proof of what the believe, only fake pictures or photoshop works.

Arch

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

architecad said:
Eddie

Skeptics never-ever can provide proof of what the believe, only fake pictures or photoshop works.

Arch

You mean like this?

Attachments

• Art\'sgoldpan3.jpg
    Art\'sgoldpan3.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 590
OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

pronghorn said:
EddieR said:

Metal detectors are metal detectors and they only detect metals. LRL and MFD look for the magnetic field around the metal using the human body as interface. About this challenge that you post here:

I'm working on it
arch

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

architecad said:
I'm working on it
arch

Make sure you use invisable thread :laughing9:

The LRL believers can't even get their fantasies straight.
Now it is magnetic fields, I thought it was signal lines,
or was it ions, or moon beams, or fairy dust, make up your minds.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

pronghorn said:
EddieR said:

Notice in my post I wrote "as designed". My detectors don't have a place on them to tie string to them.

Now, just for fun, let's poke some holes in your post.

First of all, who looks for metal in their house with a detector hanging from the ceiling? Sounds like someone forgot to take their meds. ::)

Second of all....lets go outside with the detector. Just playing along with your "scenario" let's hang your detector from a tree. Now....wave that piece of metal (let's use a silver quarter) under the coil. What happened?

Did it beep?

Good. You didn't run the battery down in the house.

Now, let's remove the human interface, the malarkey, so to speak. Let's sit down under the tree, a few feet away and wait. Did I mention that we needed a butterfly net? I didn't?

Oops, okay let's go get one.

We'll need it to catch those silver quarters as they come floating by the coil. Of course, if they are floating around in the air, we won't need that detector any more, we'll just catch them with our butterfly net.

Have you caught any yet?

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

EddieR said:
pronghorn said:
EddieR said:

Notice in my post I wrote "as designed". My detectors don't have a place on them to tie string to them.

Now, just for fun, let's poke some holes in your post.

First of all, who looks for metal in their house with a detector hanging from the ceiling? Sounds like someone forgot to take their meds. ::)

Second of all....lets go outside with the detector. Just playing along with your "scenario" let's hang your detector from a tree. Now....wave that piece of metal (let's use a silver quarter) under the coil. What happened?

Did it beep?

Good. You didn't run the battery down in the house.

Now, let's remove the human interface, the malarkey, so to speak. Let's sit down under the tree, a few feet away and wait. Did I mention that we needed a butterfly net? I didn't?

Oops, okay let's go get one.

We'll need it to catch those silver quarters as they come floating by the coil. Of course, if they are floating around in the air, we won't need that detector any more, we'll just catch them with our butterfly net.

Have you caught any yet?

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
This is what you get when a failed lawyer sticks his head
in a pizza oven too long.

Too complicated for ya pizza boy?
perhaps this will help. See if that little car in your
driveway with the giant pizza slice sign on it can
deliver a pizza in 30 minutes or less with no one
driving it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread