What do you see? (sorry poor attempt at humor..lol)

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT (and man is she hot!)

Attachments

• rorschach.jpg
    rorschach.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 676

Angelo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2006
Idaho
Here's the explanation according to the site.

This is a black and white card, often described as looking like a mask or the face of a fox or wolf.
Possible Sexual Imagery: Breasts, primarily the rounded areas at the top of the image.

Tony

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I see two halloween type witches on each side of a humanlike form with a tail. ???

oldbuzzard

Dec 5, 2007
Lost in Az.
At the risk of a padded cell,
I see a pig (dead center) with a shadow on both sides from two separate light sources.
Oh oh, two white coats, guess my rides here, gotta go! :)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
oldbuzzard said:
At the risk of a padded cell,
I see a pig (dead center) with a shadow on both sides from two separate light sources.
Oh oh, two white coats, guess my rides here, gotta go! :)
I see the pig in the center with a human-like head. Do you see the witches on each side carrying it? :P :D

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
bigcypresshunter said:
I see two halloween type witches on each side of a humanlike form with a tail. ???

At first, that is what I was seeing too...but they looked more like Gargoyles to more I looked at it!

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Undoubtedly I have been spending entirely too much time on the treasure marks and signs portion of the board. I see 4 human faces, 2 heads of dogs on either side. In the center, some cartoon shaped creature - the first thing that comes to mind is Minnie mouse wearing a crown. - Don't ask I dunno why. Then if you look at the picture upside down the whole thing looks like a house (old haunted one that is) that has a tunnel leading underneath it or the bottom view is blocked by a someone wearing a cape and crown. I'm afraid to look any longer as to what else I might come up with..........

OP
OP
ashleysflyr

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT (and man is she hot!)
Thanks for all the replies folks, just wanted a laugh....these things always remind me of a pelvis.

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
It's me! At the beach! Holding a huge ring with diamonds! Crackbadger must have dropped it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread