Status
Not open for further replies.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Detectorshouse is a metal detector store in Argentina. They sell all kinds of tools for treasurehunters. From conventional floor polisher type MDs to long range true treasure devices.

Found this cutie while googling the internet for a special tool we will be using in 2 weeks in a recovery operation.

Interesting that it uses the same aproach of the rangertell only they include a microprocessor for transient peaks for targets which in my opinion, helps a lot to stabilize signals which in the case of RT needs the body energy to perform this task which can be troublesome in case of a stressed user.

A customer in may 2007 used the device to lead him into a spot where he claimed to have found gold and silver coins in a 7 x 3 feet area.

Buscador de Tesoros Localizador y Buscador de Tesoros

Attachments

• Tlocator9_3000proX3.JPG
    Tlocator9_3000proX3.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,868
Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
Is this an advertisement?
Does it look like an advertisement?

Do you guarantee that this device will locate gold?
How can anyone guarantee that?..Heck ..there is no way for them to tell if you can walk and chew gum at the same time..Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the link, Hung. Can you explain why they did nothing to distinguish it from fraudulent products which it so closely resembles? After all, companies that make stuff that actually works don't want it to be confused with LRL's. Even Chuckie, a well known manufacturer of LRL's, denies that his product is an LRL since everyone (even Chuckie) knows that LRL's are frauds.

EE, didja notice that like Vernell, there is no clear explanation of what the apparatus actually is or what it is actually supposed to do? I didn't even see an indication whether or not the thing swivels, although it's obviously supposed to look like a swiveller which means it almost certainly is. Maybe Hung knows and can fill us in on that detail.

Another thing, EE: equipment that actually works, especially expensive engineered stuff of a scientific nature, the manufacturer always publishes specifications and usually a data sheet. Nowadays the operator's manual is usually online. Of course if an apparat is bogus, specifications are irrelevant and the operator's manual would reveal the fraud prior to the sale to anyone who failed to otherwise see the fraud before the sale. So...... ever see specifications or a data sheet for an LRL? Don't think I have. Pretty sure the Gravitator print ad is as close as ya get. And I give it credit, it's a great example of "truth in advertising", the truth that Art hates so much especially when it's coming straight from the guy who knows for certain-- Thomas.

--Toto

DarthCarl

Mar 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't even see an indication whether or not the thing swivels, although it's obviously supposed to look like a swiveller which means it almost certainly is. Maybe Hung knows and can fill us in on that detail.

Hung done told ya it's a swiveler:

"Interesting that it uses the same aproach of the rangertell..."

The RangerTell "approach" is to swivel; in fact, it don't do jack squat if it can't swivel, unless you yank the calculator off and use it as a calculator. Ergo, el nuevo treasure locator surely swivels, as it doesn't appear to have a calculator.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~DarthCarl~
The RangerTell "approach" is to swivel; in fact, it don't do jack squat if it can't swivel
That is correct..That is what it was desighed to do
unless you yank the calculator off and use it as a calculator. Ergo, el nuevo treasure locator surely swivels, as it doesn't appear to have a calculator.
How is anyone suppose to understand this?..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
So, performance-wise, I wonder how it stacks up against the Ranger-Tell?
Good question

Just kidding! We all know the answer to that one!
Well then..Please tell us how it stacks up with the Ranger Tell..hungs report said
Interesting that it uses the same aproach of the rangertell only they include a microprocessor for transient peaks for targets which in my opinion, helps a lot to stabilize signals which in the case of RT needs the body energy to perform this task which can be troublesome in case of a stressed user.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
--Toto
Maybe Carl buys one unit and kindly passes to Art for a field test. Then your question would certainly be answered.

DarthCarl

Mar 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ranger-Tell has a calculator, so at least it can be used to calculate your financial losses once you realize ya done be hoodwinked.

However, El Nuevo 3000 has more pretty lights and buttons and cool techy-looking stuff, so it gives you a better feeling of being a Big Time Treasure Hunter than a stupid calculator taped to a dowsing rod. And that's gotta be worth the extra dough. A lot of extra dough. (Hung, I urge you to buy one. Or two. Get rid of those worthless metal detectors.)

Found the manual.

There it is in black-and-white: It's a swiveler. No question, these guys know how to design an LRL.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
(Hung, I urge you to buy one. Or two. Get rid of those worthless metal detectors.)

Don't need to buy one. Already have plenty of LRLs working fine and suiting my needs. And yes, I have already got rid of the floor polishers you mention.
As I previously stated, you are the one who collects LRLs. So if you decide to get this one too, what about giving it to Art for a few days so he could field test it?
The TL 3000 is cute. But it sure smells knouzm.
Good night gentlemen.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, Hung. The LRL fraudsters are getting braver-- user's manual and specifications, online!

It's actually two things: a swivel dowsing rod (the manual explains this in detail), and (assuming that the manual is correct about this) a VLF receiver unit. The swivel makes up for the fact that the VLF receiver knows nothing about gold, silver or diamonds you have "programmed" into it for the purpose of wishful thinking (that's just a different way of "baiting the rod").

Since the VLF receiver response has nothing to do with dowsing response (in its own peculiar way the manual itself inadvertently explains this), if you pay attention to the VLF receiver lipstick-on-the-pig, the treasure hunting results you get will be inferior to those from plain vanilla dowsing. But the sucker who buys it doesn't know that. Besides which from what I read on the dowsing forum from dowsers themselves, most dowsers are wasting their time dowsing anyhow.

If you need help in debunking fraudulent VLF locating apparatus.........

Servidor de Vd.,

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~DarthCarl~
Ranger-Tell has a calculator, so at least it can be used to calculate your financial losses once you realize ya done be hoodwinked.
Please tell us how someone could get “hoodwinked” if they followed the rules of becoming an informed consumer?..It also seems that the Ranger tell has a return policy..

However, El Nuevo 3000 has more pretty lights and buttons and cool techy-looking stuff, so it gives you a better feeling of being a Big Time Treasure Hunter than a stupid calculator taped to a dowsing rod. And that's gotta be worth the extra dough. A lot of extra dough. (Hung, I urge you to buy one. Or two. Get rid of those worthless metal detectors.)
Is that what you learned when you did a hands on demonstration?...Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Art, it's called "reading comprehension". If you read the ad and the manual, with comprehension, you'll know the same thing that Carl and the manufacturer do. The scam is aimed at folks who don't understand what the heck is going on and aren't willing to admit to themselves that they don't understand, so they bite the bait. The "pigeon drop" scam is the representative species of scams that operate on this principle.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Art, it's called "reading comprehension". If you read the ad and the manual, with comprehension, you'll know the same thing that Carl and the manufacturer do. The scam is aimed at folks who don't understand what the heck is going on and aren't willing to admit to themselves that they don't understand, so they bite the bait. The "pigeon drop" scam is the representative species of scams that operate on this principle.
I usually read the ad’s from all sources and do my research on the product. I then go to the store and look at the product and use it if I can. I buy it and go home.. I then unpack it and find the manual...I read it and then use the product. If I then do not like the product I follow how to get my money back..No big deal..It is just common sense...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
I notice from the manual, that it's one of those which supposedly requires coins to have been burried for ten years or more. This claim is a nutty, but convenient, way to prevent Scientific testing.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Even that is not an absolute impediment to blinded testing, but nobody in their right mind (and this includes the manufacturers thereof who know the their product is bogus) would waste time and effort setting up such a test.

Meanwhile, Art's Rangertell can "find" a silver dollar on surface right under his foot, a test that even a coat-hanger L-rod should be able to pass in either Art's or Carl's hands .

So here's how bad the LRL 3000 is:

1. The VLF system interferes with the successful interpretation of the swivel system, meaning that performance-wise it's inferior to a plain vanilla $30 dowsing rod.

2. The manufacturer asserts that it can't even pass the Art "foot on the dollar" test, which would make it inferior even to a free coat-hanger.

-Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
I notice from the manual, that it's one of those which supposedly requires coins to have been burried for ten years or more. This claim is a nutty, but convenient, way to prevent Scientific
What is nutty about that statement? I have not saw what you claim to be a manual but there is a difference in locating long term buried treasure..Your lack of knowledge about treasure hunting is showing again..art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Woof`
Even that is not an absolute impediment to blinded testing, but nobody in their right mind (and this includes the manufacturers thereof who know the their product is bogus) would waste time and effort setting up such a test.
Gee woof. Every time an owner/operator locates and recovers a treasure it is a blind test.

Meanwhile, Art's Rangertell can "find" a silver dollar on surface right under his foot, a test that even a coat-hanger L-rod should be able to pass in either Art's or Carl's hands
That is correct..Using either method the coin would be under my foot before digging.

So here's how bad the LRL 3000 is:

1. The VLF system interferes with the successful interpretation of the swivel system, meaning that performance-wise it's inferior to a plain vanilla $30 dowsing rod.
Just shows how little you know about either system.

2. The manufacturer asserts that it can't even pass the Art "foot on the dollar" test, which would make it inferior even to a free coat-hanger.
In correct...I would say that the manufacturer knows nothing about “Art”...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread