" The press is the enemy " R. Nixon

panzermeyer

Jul 27, 2004
The Great White North
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum Tesoro Tiger Shark
" The press is the enemy " R. Nixon

Howdy diggers ! Still too much snow to even look at the xlt here so I decided to root through some old boxes in storage to see what I stuck away many many years ago. Found this little piece of election memorabilia hiding in one of the crates. Made of soft rubber probably from early 1970's. I think I even have a Nixon Now pinback hiding in the pile somewhere.HH...Panz

Attachments

• trickydicki.jpg
    trickydicki.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 419

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: " The press is the enemy " R. Nixon

purty cool :)

HH
-GC

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon

panzermeyer said:
Howdy diggers ! Still too much snow to even look at the xlt here so I decided to root through some old boxes in storage to see what I stuck away many many years ago. Found this little piece of election memorabilia hiding in one of the crates. Made of soft rubber probably from early 1970's. I think I even have a Nixon Now pinback hiding in the pile somewhere.HH...Panz
Don't you love boxes....can never tell what you find in them. Lots of treasure. That's what I look for when we, cynangel, buy abandoned storage units. Old political memorabilia very collectible

Admiral de Salee

Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w. D2 or Super12
White's DFX w. D2 or 5.3
Sunray DX-1, Lesche Digger

No matter what that sumb*tch did to the Presidency, the Democratic Party HQ, or anything else, he will always be one of my Best Buds.
His Presidential Order about troop withdrawals from VietNam got me the full 60-day drop, and my young a$$ got to leave that place after just 10 months in-country. Yowzah. Thanks, RMN.

OP
OP
panzermeyer

panzermeyer

Jul 27, 2004
The Great White North
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum Tesoro Tiger Shark

Southern_Boy said:
That is pretty cool. Man Nixon brings back some serious memorys there. Do you have any idea what it is worth?
I think these bring around 30 to 50 bucks on Ebay.Thanks for asking.hh..Panz

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Your little Nixon squeeze toy is from 1972. His campaign had a number of different type toys produced. I have dupes of your item, and I take it to political shows all over the country, have mine priced at $25, and still can't sell it. Like all things, you have to have a buyer.

Like panzermeyer, a lot of us were over there. LBJ was the SOB that sent me. RMN was the first guy I ever got to vote for for President. Man that seems like a long time ago now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions