Texas Treasure Novel

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
I did not want to post this because I was a newbie and didn't want to seem as if I was only on here to promote my book but I figured I thought many of you guys would like to read it once completed.

I am writing a Novel and have been for around 6 months. Here is the story line and myspace page of the book.

www.myspace.com/beneathcreekwaters

In 1845, there were 200 coin’s born when Texas joined the United States. They were to be given to all major players that helped Texas into the US. These coins were loaded on to a wagon one rainy night near Dallas,Texas and never seen again. Parks Leslie and Stan Marshall, both treasure hunters and historians ,were always looking for their next big find. When the coin resurfaces after a couple of local kids stumble upon what appeared to be one in a Southeast Texas creek, it reopens Parks interest and the hunt is on. What the two did not know is that the coins had been guarded by a local family for years ,and they were not about to let them go now. Ultimately, Parks and Stan have to team up with the local family to get out of a deadly situation when a gold hungry militia group enters the picture unexpectedly.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions Its not completed yet so I can use them.

Jason

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sounds like a fascinating read! Looking forward to seeing it! See ya on myspace too!

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Thanks for the add and the interest, I will keep you updated.

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250
I would definately be interested in reading/purchasing a copy once its finished. Keep us informed.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Thanks everyone,

Anyone from that orders will most definitely get a signed copy.... :wink: :wink:

I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
This is the first very rough slip cover. There are many more changes and cleanup involved to come....Just wanted to share.

Attachments

• Email.jpg
    Email.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,771

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I can't wait!! Hurry hurry! :blob5: :blob5: LOL and you thought you had deadlines before....now you are gonna have US on ya too! ::)

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:
I can't wait!! Hurry hurry! :blob5: :blob5: LOL and you thought you had deadlines before....now you are gonna have US on ya too! ::)

I work better under pressure!...... ;D ;D :wink:

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:

Nailed out some more yesterday..... I also work better after a few cold Coronas

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
yay!! is it done yet? is it done yet?? :blob5: :blob5: lol glad to hear you are finding time to work on it. I think it is going to be great!

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Getting closer to completion,

Thanks again for the emails and support.

Cynangyl is on me so I am writing a lot faster.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
:wink:

Coming along nicely and it is just getting a bit more in depth and longer.

Thanks again for the support everyone, I have really enjoyed writing this Novel

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
It's been a long 8 months, hours and hours of research and tons of deleting and rewriting.

I just wrote the last page of Beneath Creek Waters -

Now its time to add a few things and finish editing the content, The cover is almost completed and I am deciding on publishers.

I will keep everyone posted on when it will be available, Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks again for all of the support.

Jason B.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread