Primary Interest:
Other
kamgort said:
Rando said:
Пустая страница ..
(The page is empty)
:dontknow:
I see :icon_profileright:
kamgort nice test liked that...F75 LTD i like that detector .Some nice finds................... Now can you translate what Rando said?

Attachments

• fisher-main-logo.jpg
    fisher-main-logo.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,634
OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Keppy said:
kamgort said:
Rando said:
Пустая страница ..
(The page is empty)
:dontknow:
I see :icon_profileright:
kamgort nice test liked that...F75 LTD i like that detector .Some nice finds................... Now can you translate what Rando said?
A blank page ..

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG you rubbed everything OMG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

lol ok sorry somebody had to say it, an you know the rubbin nazis would lol , I'd rub em to , great review an vid kam . Thanks for the time you put into this whole things . an congrats on your finds :icon_thumleft:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did I miss the review here? Is it the same review I have on my site? Video removed too?

earthlistener

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
kamgort said:
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mG3PmskfWdw&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mG3PmskfWdw&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
This is the video that made my decision on the F75 or the F75 LTD, the old mode and boost process just wasnt that much in change as far as the signal over the target, a little stronger signal on the boost mode. Im just happy I got a F75 on its way to me.....Thanks for the video.
Earthlistener, Tell City, Indiana...USA "Erik" :notworthy:

underarock

Mar 27, 2011
Southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Other
Tank69 said:
OMG you rubbed everything OMG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

lol ok sorry somebody had to say it, an you know the rubbin nazis would lol , I'd rub em to , great review an vid kam . Thanks for the time you put into this whole things . an congrats on your finds :icon_thumleft:

yeh all i was thinking watchin this was "damn he is really rubbin the s*** outa that."
Still nice finds though. ;D

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got the "old" F-75 (Special Edition) and I don't see the boost does much but add noise. I note that when he went back into default it was a more solid hit with less clutter.

Well, mostly just jealosy - never bad to have more options. The old one is still a great detector and I continue to be impressed. :thumbsup: The new one must be all that and a bag of chips.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread