Super nice digging tool and its FREE

DFXDon

Aug 27, 2007
West St. Paul Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision V3i, GMT, and X-Terra 705, Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our local Garden stores Menard's, Lowes, Home Depot, etc are coming out with there summer specials and I ran across a FISKARS big Grip Garden Knife going for $4.00 with a mail in $4.00 dollars rebate. This digger is built very nice and looks like a Lesche one sharp edge one tooth edge knife shaped and scoped out like a shovel One of the best I have seen for some time My Lesche is much more heave and larger to use this one is nice. Check it out the price is right.

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Thanks Don,

I just got me two of them. really nice backup diggers!

Attachments

• FISKARS big Grip Garden Knife.jpg
    FISKARS big Grip Garden Knife.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2,091

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lots of folks using that fiskars digging tool but I was totally unaware of the coupon you mentioned! Sounds like the perfect price to me!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Used that Fiskars model for several years.

Have several; handle came off on one; Fiskers
sent me a new one and did not want the old one,
I just glued the old one back on. :D

Will get the job done :wink:

Buy a bunch. Free is a good deal :D

all have a good un...........
SHERMANVILLE

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Hi Jeff,

The mail in rebates coupons are at the store. Ask the cashier, that's how I got mine.

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
This must be some kind of regional permotion :(. I checked 2 Home Depot, 2 Lowe's, and 2 Super WalMarts in the Atlanta, GA area. They all had some Fiskars gardening tools but not this one. When I saw them last year they were $10 - $15 depending on which store you purchased it from.

I had seen some complainants about this tool before on one of the forums. The handle was not welded on very well and would snap off when stressed.

Perhaps Fiskars is "dumping" these to make way for new or different offerings?

Jeff

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ours are at Menards,i bought one last year and the handle broke second time out.i picked up 2 more just in case somebody forgets or damages there own digger when we're out,i wouldn't use it as my primary,but for a backup......u bet

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to Lowes, Home Depot, Fred Meyers, Ace Harware, Bi-Mart, no joy.
Must be regional like someone said. Did find the True Temp for $12.95.
Day late and a dollar short. :)

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next time i'm buying a couple dozen and selling 'um for 6 bucks apiece :wink: :wink:

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I love this digging tool....have had mine a year now. I got mine at Target for 9.99....going today to get the ol' man one...but I'll check out Home Depot first...it's closer than Target! Thanks for the tip! Love this tool and it gets the roots real well!!!

bomber said:
ours are at Menards,i bought one last year and the handle broke second time out.i picked up 2 more just in case somebody forgets or damages there own digger when we're out,i wouldn't use it as my primary,but for a backup......u bet

You can send it back to FISKE....lifetime guarntee.....CryptoDave did it, got a new one free...and he is the one that told me of this tool....

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
bomber said:
next time i'm buying a couple dozen and selling 'um for 6 bucks apiece :wink: :wink:

lol. When they first came out a couple years ago, I bought about 2 dozen and EBayed them off just for giggles - got anywhere from $12.00 to $23.00 plus shipping for 'em

Diggem'

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice going dig,i was just joking,but now :wink:

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
30-ish years ago, George Carlin said "If you nail two boards together in a way that nobody has ever nailed them together before, some schmuck will buy it." And that was before the advent of EBay !!

Diggem'

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFXDon said:
Our local Garden stores Menard's, Lowes, Home Depot, etc are coming out with there summer specials and I ran across a FISKARS big Grip Garden Knife going for $4.00 with a mail in $4.00 dollars rebate. This digger is built very nice and looks like a Lesche one sharp edge one tooth edge knife shaped and scoped out like a shovel One of the best I have seen for some time My Lesche is much more heave and larger to use this one is nice. Check it out the price is right.

Just saw the tool at Lowe's yesterday. Didn't have time to look closely as my wife had plants on her mind, I mean we did. ::) Think I 'll go back today and get a couple .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread