Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After spending the morning with Carotid Artery festivities, I needed a break from the Doctors. ... Enter the Legend, stock coil, 1v05. I went to a heavily hammered park and BANG! ... 23 clad Dimes, 1 clad Quarter, 1 recent Nickle, 1 copper Pennie and .... drum roll please, ... a Chuck E Cheese coin (bucket lister)..... Seriously, I haven't had a Dime day like this for quite some time, especially in just under two hours. The Legend was hitting all good targets hard and crisp. I did dig up 4 crushed/mangled aluminum beverage cans but was impressed the way the Legend kept me from digging too much trash via the 'FerroCheck' feature. No fancy set-up, I just turned it on and started swinging with the way it booted up. I am very happy with the performance of this machine. I will post pics later.

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am hoping that the Legend will help me break what is now a 15 year curse. I have dug gold and silver rings, barber and seated dimes, Indian heads, and even a silver thimble but never have I ever gotten a single silver quarter. This should be the year!

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am hoping that the Legend will help me break what is now a 15 year curse. I have dug gold and silver rings, barber and seated dimes, Indian heads, and even a silver thimble but never have I ever gotten a single silver quarter. This should be the year!
Today is the day! Go get'em, ... I hit silver quarters here at 52. No fancy settings, ...default boot-up is good to go, ... (for now while I'm learning)

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is the day! Go get'em, ... I hit silver quarters here at 52. No fancy settings, ...default boot-up is good to go, ... (for now while I'm learning)
All I have to do is wait for the snow to melt and the ground to thaw. Could be this week or in a couple months.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
All I have to do is wait for the snow to melt and the ground to thaw. Could be this week or in a couple months.
you can always come to Arizona it has been in the high 60s to low 70s all winter and we have had a few days pushing the 90s already LOL

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hitting all those clad dimes in a park that's been heavily hunted has me thinking, ...
Dimes are small, larger coins are missing (found only 1 Zinc penny, 1 Jefferson, 1 clad quarter, 1 Chuck E Cheese coin yet 23 clad dimes???)

Could it be that the Legend is becoming it's namesake? Its as if the park's buried dimes were in a virgin field, ... I don't know but something interesting is surely happening.

Swing Swing :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, here is the pic I promised, ... I had no idea that a Chuck E Cheese coin would be dated! Same image obverse/reverse;
cc1 (2).jpg

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
drought will end this year, definitely

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely! I hope you find a Chuck E Cheese coin also! They are not easy to find, seriously!
I actually have found a number of those. Lots of tokens end up in the water. Also arcade, laundry and car wash tokens show up regularly.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After spending the morning with Carotid Artery festivities, I needed a break from the Doctors. ... Enter the Legend, stock coil, 1v05. I went to a heavily hammered park and BANG! ...
This is becoming a thing with the Nokta legend, pulling good stuff from hammered sites! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread