OP
OP
pitchfork

pitchfork

Jan 6, 2006
Santa Barbara, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
C'mon party people. ;D Break out your detector and let's hit the hills (or beaches). I'm putting together a group in the Los Angeles area so email me if you're interested.

-Sarge

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Sounds good, I'm ready to go!!!! What about the club in downey! Maybe joining it>
RD

ezeemonee

Tenderfoot
Jun 9, 2006
Orange County, CA
Hey, I've got a spot in mind in So Cal. Its an old stagecoach trail / stop in the hills right right near LA. Surprisingly untamed for a site so close to the city. Researched it using old and new photos found on the internet and then scouted it out after work one day without the MD. I would have to say that as far as MDing spots go, this is a "black diamond". Lots of brush and some steep inclines. I almost fell down a ravine getting there and got scuffed up a bit. :o The area where I think I located the stage stop is a little less rugged. I had to climb to the top of a hill to spot it. I may head back there solo for a first sweep this week but its a lot of territory to cover. Let me know if anyone is interested in checking it out later. Chris.

PhotoTJ

Apr 12, 2005
The Pacific Coast, Southern California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter II. I like Garrett!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still shopping for my detector, (narrowing down my options), but I'll come out with as your snake wrangler, if you like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions