SILVER Quarters and War Nickels for sale!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe your 2nd poster, my introduction is 1st....:D

Your 1st ad though...:thumbup:

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moderators - always gotta be right :laughing7:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
This brings up a question.. Most all of the forums I belong to do not allow people to question the asking prices of sellers. It's considered rude and a form of trolling. If someone dosn't like the price of an item send the seller a PM or move on. Publicly commenting that you think a price is too high is unfair to the seller and is highly against the rules on most forums. Is that a rule here ? Just curious since this is a new section.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This brings up a question.. Most all of the forums I belong to do not allow people to question the asking prices of sellers. It's considered rude and a form of trolling. If someone dosn't like the price of an item send the seller a PM or move on. Publicly commenting that you think a price is too high is unfair to the seller and is highly against the rules on most forums. Is that a rule here ? Just curious since this is a new section.

Agreed. Im not sure if the poster meant to come of that way..but yes, not good to question the sellers price...maybe try to negotiate in a PM..but not on the thread

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asking someone if they would consider a lower price is alright, telling someone their price is too high or item is available else where at lower price is an attack on the members ad....

We do not allow members to attack a CM's ad....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I swear every time I see that quote accompanied by the avatar I read it as "American by birth, PARROT by choice."

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear every time I see that quote accompanied by the avatar I read it as "American by birth, PARROT by choice."

I must admit so do I lol

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I can train him to say it.....lol.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When members post an ad the value they set for item is not debatable on the ad.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The quarters have been sold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread