Proof of alien visitation.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent about 3 hours on the beach in front of the Disney Beach Resort, and still only covered about half of their beachfront. Not much found at all. But I discovered this prehistoric carving of an alien being riding on a dolphin. Proof that not only did aliens visited earth but came to Florida for the winter, and that a prehistoric man (or woman) was here to memorialize it.
20240504_150732.jpg

Upvote 20

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Spent about 3 hours on the beach in front of the Disney Beach Resort, and still only covered about half of their beachfront. Not much found at all. But I discovered this prehistoric carving of an alien being riding on a dolphin. Proof that not only did aliens visited earth but came to Florida for the winter, and that a prehistoric man (or woman) was here to memorialize it.
View attachment 2147218
😮 Looks like holes in it, maybe hollow!
It could be an Alien Kinder Surprise!
🤔 ....... wonder what they'd put in their Kinder Surprises?
Tiny toy probes, little dead cows :dontknow:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2147218
😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread