Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyndi just texed me they had gotton Teresa's pains stopped for a few min. but, they stared again and they are worse! PLEASE keep those prayers going!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Cyn,

You KNOW that Teresa and yourself have all the prayers I can send your way!

You have my number; please don't hesitate to call me!

Wes :-*

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyndi,

Baby, daughter and you are in my thoughts & prayers.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers being sent and here is encouragement Cyndi. My grandaughter was born at 26 weeks 1lb 13 oz. She is 12 years old and very healthy. You have the Lord with you.

Burdie

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
I just got off of the phone with Cyn and they are transporting Teresa to Saint Charles Medical Center in Bend as I am typing this. She has dilated to 1 and the contrations are closer and harder. They are ready for her in Bend. She has one of the best EMT's with her in the ambulance. Cyn used to work with him. They are going to give Teresa steroids to help with the babies lungs and try to get this under control. Bend has a new NICU and one of the best nursing, doctor staff in the state, very trained professionals, I am feeling very confidant that they will have this under control in no time.

Keep up the prayers......there is nothing BUT POWER IN PRAYER.

Thank you all for the great response, we love you all as much as you love us.

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
I was praying so hard I forgot to tell all of you,Teresa is having a girl and her first and middle name will be Danielle Jade. I think that is a beautiful name. ;D

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just talked to Cyn again, she is ambulance chasing they are taking Tereasa to Bend to the best neontal unit in the area it will be about 45 min before they get there, they are going to start steroids to build the babys lungs in preperation for birth just in case they cant stop the labor, she is glad that this is the plce they are going, in between Wanda and I will keep everyone informed her phone is almost dead and only has car charger so I will call the hospital in a couple of hours since they are still 45 min away, she said they just finished the shower invatations today! I told her to tell Dani Jade she has to wait!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
mental granny said:
Just talked to Cyn again, she is ambulance chasing they are taking Tereasa to Bend to the best neontal unit in the area it will be about 45 min before they get there, they are going to start steroids to build the babys lungs in preperation for birth just in case they cant stop the labor, she is glad that this is the plce they are going, in between Wanda and I will keep everyone informed her phone is almost dead and only has car charger so I will call the hospital in a couple of hours since they are still 45 min away, she said they just finished the shower invatations today! I told her to tell Dani Jade she has to wait!

I am praying also for them.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I'm praying for all of them.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I pray that God will richly bless and keep all three of you, Cyndi, Teresa, and Danielle. Rest in Him!

Attachments

• T-shirt.jpg
    T-shirt.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 544

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Miracles happen every day, especially with preemies! I have a granddaughter born at 27 weeks; healthy as a 5 year old horse. Prayers are ongoing! Keep us informed, please... -Noodle

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for your daughter and baby girl, Cyn! :)

christprayrstxtdove.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread