Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need prayers for a friend of mine, my kinda supervisors sister she has been in hosp. for 3 weeks she has menegitis, they did not think that she would make it but she started to rally, they took out breathing tube last night, then her breathing became labored, they signed a DNR, but she was talking to her sis on phone today, she has a secondary infection now, and is just to weak to fight they are treating it though, she is 65 and would everyone just send a prayer her way, her name is Brenda.

Thanks,

Evy

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I will, mental granny.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
absolutely! Brenda is on my prayer list! Thanks for letting us know and update us when you can!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you all please keep them comming. I have not heard back anything yet, will let you know when I do!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Still praying for Brenda and will continue to do so...thanks so much for updating us even if it is just to let us know you have not heard anything yet....that was sweet of you to think to post again already! Praying for you too! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Done! May the Lord of all hear the many prayers tonight and know this is one of God's own. Heal Brenda's body and soul. Let her feel the healing powers of the Almighty and know...her healing comes not only from these prayers, but from the One whom we know is the King of Everlasting Life.
---Mel

borninok

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Evy,

We put Brenda on our church prayer list this morning :)

Tom

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again all I hope to see her sister or the sisters minster maybe tomorrow?

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You got it, Ev.

Bob

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my friend came back into the shop yesterday, and the first thing I asked her was, how is Brenda, she had talked to from the shop on the 7th and Patsys birthday is the 8th, she was talking to Brenda and I told her leave just go your sister needs you were fine here, she left and bebore she made it to Tulsa, her sister Brenda passed.

Yesterday was her 1st day comming in and only stayed 1/2 hour, but she'll be back in Tues. she said she still is having a hard time of it, I think this was the first of her siblings to die.

Thank-you all again for the prayers!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ouch! poor thing! I can only imagine how hard that would be. I will keep praying for her!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Prayers ase still outgoing Evy,
Sorry to hear the news.

To all,
God answers all prayers,
Sometimes just not with the answer we want.
He must have had plans we don't know about and needed Brenda to fulfill them.

Condolences all.
Thom

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mental granny said:
Well my friend came back into the shop yesterday, and the first thing I asked her was, how is Brenda, she had talked to from the shop on the 7th and Patsys birthday is the 8th, she was talking to Brenda and I told her leave just go your sister needs you were fine here, she left and bebore she made it to Tulsa, her sister Brenda passed.

Yesterday was her 1st day coming in and only stayed 1/2 hour, but she'll be back in Tues. she said she still is having a hard time of it, I think this was the first of her siblings to die.

Thank-you all again for the prayers!

I feel her pain. I am/was the oldest of 3 brothers and a sister. My youngest brother died 5 years ago. It was tough. I always thought/assumed that I would be the first to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread