Prayer Request for Mental Granny (Evy)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Left Caldwell after the CTH II hunt and after visiting with a few in Blackwell. we went to the Emergency Room. Somewhere along the hunt, she apparently got bit or stung but she doesn't remember it. Anyway, it's caused an infection and inflammation on both forearms, elbows, and upper arms. She had to get a steroid shot and we got 3 perscriptions for steroids, antibiotics, and an oral anti-itch. Also both arms are to be warm moist heat treaments. Dr.'s Assistant said if not better by tomorrow morning to come back over and if no improvement then a probable hospital stay is on the agenda. Just asking for some prayers that it doesn't come to that. Thanks.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh goodness!
I just prayed for her again a couple of min's ago, and just sent her a PM asking how her arm was.
Tell her I'll continue praying for her!!

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
We were wondering about her arm on the way home last night and said a special prayer for her....hope everything turns out Evy, we will keep you in our prayers!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Evy,I'm so sorry.I'm worried about you.Prayers are said,darlin'.Maybe it was something in some of that strange food,like pickled green beans?(just kiddin',Gypsy).Keep us posted!Hope it wasn't the candy!Follow the Dr's orders!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Sorry to hear this. I'll be praying.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you all for the prayers !! They mean a lot to me! You al knew befor my family that lives here ::)

Jim it hurt and itched more when I stopped laughing I told Jeff the thing The Male nurse and I laughed about most was when hw gave the the shot in the back regions he put a Bugs Bunny bandaid on me!

Thank-you Bran again for the pm!

No food Daddy and the candy is delicious started on it today!

Thank-you everyone espically for prayng for me while you all were driving home and soooooo tired! ;D

I will keep you updated alot of the swelling has gone down some of the reddness and a little of the heat, in the right arm and the left elbow light red now and more of the swelling is less, I am taking the meds and gonna go get the moist warm heat back on it and ck it again in a few hours.

Thank-you again!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Praying for you Evy! :icon_sunny:

I don't know exactly what was biting in Caldwell this weekend Evy, but I left with two eyes that looked like they had been in a boxing match. :P Ros came in Saturday night and doctored me up good. :thumbsup:

Hope you're fit as a fiddle soon! Miss you!

Nana :)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear your a little better Evy. Please take care and follow the doctors orders. Tell Jeff that dog house aint nothin if he dosen't take good care of you. :thumbsup:

Thought and prayers.
Burdie

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Grief, prayers coming.. am sorry ya got bitten Granny..

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
She's doing better. Went back to the hospital this evening-they said just keep up with the meds. and keep the hot moist towel treatment going. :thumbsup: Thank you for all the prayers...I have no doubt every one of them worked. :icon_sunny:

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yikes, Granny. Sorry to hear about your arms. It sounds like you've kept your sense of humor during all of this.

Said a prayer, take care,

Mona

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gosh Evy, didn't know you were ailing! Sounds like an allergic attack from a bug bite to me and I am quite well know for my medicinal diagnosis.....NOT! GET WELL darn it!! That's my treatment recommendation, just get well! Thinkin' 'bout you dearie. Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread