Prayer Alert!!!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Just got a call from JD.Tanner,his son,is at Bible camp in KY.JD just received word that the boy has fallen and has broke his back in three places.They rushed him to the hosp and are now taking him to some other special hosp.JD is leaving to head that way.He really doesn't have the whole story on how it happened.He asked me if I would post something asking for prayers for the boy .JD is shook pretty bad and couldn't type.Let's all send prayers that way,please.Thank you.

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret
warsawdaddy said:
Just got a call from JD.Tanner,his son,is at Bible camp in KY.JD just received word that the boy has fallen and has broke his back in three places.They rushed him to the hosp and are now taking him to some other special hosp.JD is leaving to head that way.He really doesn't have the whole story on how it happened.He asked me if I would post something asking for prayers for the boy .JD is shook pretty bad and couldn't type.Let's all send prayers that way,please.Thank you.

will pray it's not as bad as it sounds

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
done. im really sorry to hear that. JD had had so much bad luck over the last year or two. i pray for the best.

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you all we are about to leave for kosair childrens hospital in louisville Ky.. thats where my son is being tranfered to as i write this all i know so far is he has 3 compression fractures of the spinal chord...thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts...jd

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Gladly adding my prayers as well. Update us when you can and in the meanwhile know we are praying for you while you are taking care of what is important as well as praying for your son! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyn

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tanner is being lifted in prayer as I am reading and typing this and prayers for a safe trip for your family be safe and keep us posted or WSD will if your caling him! :angel7: :angel7: Angels sent to watch over you all!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Prayer being said J.D. for courage, strength, and care in health for you and your family. Keep us posted when you can.
pray.gif

Attachments

• pray.gif
    pray.gif
    185 bytes · Views: 165

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone...well we just found out he has 4 compression fractures of the vertabrae not 3 as first thought, they are still not sure if they have to operate yet they have ordered a special brace for him and hope that and many months of therapy will help him. he's no small boy hes 15 6 feet tall wears size 14 shoes and is 335 lbs. witnesses say they saw the back of his feet hit the back of his head during the accident hes no yoga master so thats a pretty bad situation the doctor thinks his back muscles are strong enough with the brace to keep his spine together so at this point we are praying for that type of recovery and not surgery hes stable and can move his legs and stuff.
he has some numbness but that should disapate after the swelling goes down we hope. so hopefully when they get the brace his back will stay firm if not its straight to surgery yuck!!!!!!! thank youm for all your concerns...John jd

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just prayed! Hope he recovers well...

Bran <><

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JD,

So sorry to hear of this...Tanner will be in my prayers. Keep us informed.

RR

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
JD,

Prayers have sent upward for your son on a complication free hospitalization. Prayers to watch over your family as they travel have been sent too. I pray that the brace will work. Please keep us updated.

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you everyone he is on his way home today, he has to wear a back brace for about a year and has to have lots of physical therapy but hes comin home.. thanks jd

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
JD,

This is awesome news. Thanks for sharing with. Will continue to pray for him and your family.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
woohooo so glad he is coming home! Will be praying he heals up faster than expected! ~hugsnprayers~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread