OMG! A meteorite w/ fossils?!??

J9e koons

Nov 2, 2023
I was hunting my hot spot for ET stones earlier today with a friend. And this "HOT-SPOR" IS LIKE no other! I've been hunting/collecting/selling for more than 20yrs now. And studied hard to insure any skeptic would loose the battle with my knowledge of! Earlier I was just quickly glassing the oddities I gathered earlier when the 3rd stone made me hammer my breaks! Now, it's got all the ingredients of flow & prints,... But I'm running on about 98% POS THAT ITS HOLDIND ACTUAL FOSSILS AS WELL!! AND A Large inclusion I'm having trouble with cause I'm sure it's BONE! OTHER INCLUSIONS are symmetrical or segmented 'creatyres' w/legs? I'll do my best to make the photos do it justice. You'll all see what I mean shortly! This is crazy I tell you!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was hunting my hot spot for ET stones earlier today with a friend. And this "HOT-SPOR" IS LIKE no other! I've been hunting/collecting/selling for more than 20yrs now. And studied hard to insure any skeptic would loose the battle with my knowledge of! Earlier I was just quickly glassing the oddities I gathered earlier when the 3rd stone made me hammer my breaks! Now, it's got all the ingredients of flow & prints,... But I'm running on about 98% POS THAT ITS HOLDIND ACTUAL FOSSILS AS WELL!! AND A Large inclusion I'm having trouble with cause I'm sure it's BONE! OTHER INCLUSIONS are symmetrical or segmented 'creatyres' w/legs? I'll do my best to make the photos do it justice. You'll all see what I mean shortly! This is crazy I tell you!
Hint for future posts.
Get your photos together before posting.
It just makes reading a post more informative.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Popcorn 2.gif

This is not going to end well.

Not Gonna End Well 01.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hunting my hot spo...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to METEORITES for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

tn_link.gif
I searched Google and got many hits - here are but a few...

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very suspenseful though. 👍🏼
Maybe. An actual meteorite with a piece of bone in it would be the find of the century. Unless of course it's just a bit of garbage from that night they had Spicy Chicken Wings on the International Space Station. 8-)

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I’ve seen quite a few rocks misdiagnosed as meteorites when they were hematite, etc.
A misdiagnosed rock could easily have fossilization. The photos, if posted, will clear up a lot of questions. 👍🏼

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to METEORITES for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

tn_link.gif
I searched Google and got many hits - here are but a few...

Good move, I am sure it will get "exposed" there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread