OKM Americas is a Supporting Vendor!

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet.com would like to welcome OKM Americas as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet
From an entry level machine costing $7500 to the $38,000 for the upper end detector, I'll probably be watching from the sidelines.
It will be interesting to hear any reviews, and reading about any recoveries from those that did get a unit.

OKM Americas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 11, 2023
Welcome to TreasureNet
From an entry level machine costing $7500 to the $38,000 for the upper end detector, I'll probably be watching from the sidelines.
It will be interesting to hear any reviews, and reading about any recoveries from those that did get a unit.
Thanks for the reply pepperj. Our devices are mainly developed for those people that need to "see" deeper than 6 feet (up to 82 feet down). Our pricing starts at $2,990 for a Pulse Induction device and goes north from there to $38,990 for the "flagship" eXp 6000 Pro Plus.

I hear you though, it's hard to imagine a device that costs as much as a used car. But when you need to go deep, we're the ones to turn to. We have inventory, a showroom, and technical support all here in the US (Charlotte NC) so we're committed to our customers.

Looking forward to helping everyone we can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread