North America Colonial Time Period 1607-1800

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TH; BRAVO.!!!! :occasion14: Great Job. Now I can really drive Iron Patch, CRUSADER & AARC CRAZY !!! :tongue3: :laughing7: Just kidding guys. This Forum has been a LLLLOOOONNNNGGG time coming. Why didn't I think of it sooner :icon_scratch: :read2: Anyways, Glad to see it. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat: :leprechaun-hat:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TH; BRAVO.!!!! :occasion14: Great Job. Now I can really drive Iron Patch, CRUSADER & AARC CRAZY !!! :tongue3: :laughing7: Just kidding guys. This Forum has been a LLLLOOOONNNNGGG time coming. Why didn't I think of it sooner :icon_scratch: :read2: Anyways, Glad to see it. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat: :leprechaun-hat:

Well you don't have to worry about Cru, he gets no membership card for this one. :)

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Iron Patch; Those are cool. I'll start Posting my finds shortly. I've been busier than a one armed Octopus.!!! :dontknow: That's busy.!!! :laughing7: Hats off to the Mods and the OP. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm very excited to see this forum up and running. Let's see some colonial goodness!

Ding! Ding!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is going to be a lot of fun guys

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took us awhile but we listened to you guys. We just had to workout the format and location :hello:.
Enjoy the "Colonial forum".
HH

leddel

Jun 30, 2006
connecticut
1607 to 1800 is all considered "colonial" , I was under the impression that after 1790
(with the last of the original 13 colonies ratifying the constitution) it was now known as
the "Federal era" as there were only "United States" now where colonies once were ?

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1607 to 1800 is all considered "colonial" , I was under the impression that after 1790
(with the last of the original 13 colonies ratifying the constitution) it was now known as
the "Federal era" as there were only "United States" now where colonies once were ?

Hey buddy I think we stretched the technical definitions to selfishly include some of those great finds like GW buttons and I'm guessing we probably wouldn't make too much fuss if a draped silver or something like that slipped in there. But technically you are correct my friend. On a selfish note id love to see some of your best early finds

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey buddy I think we stretched the technical definitions to selfishly include some of those great finds like GW buttons and I'm guessing we probably wouldn't make too much fuss if a draped silver or something like that slipped in there. But technically you are correct my friend. On a selfish note id love to see some of your best early finds
LOL, had nothing to do with GW buttons...

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, had nothing to do with GW buttons...

DT2016

I hope I didn't offend any of the mods who obviously made the final decision about this forum. Based on the discussion leading up to the inception of the forum I kind of assumed that the 1800 cutoff was one that would allow some of the incredible finds that dated to the infancy of this nation. I just happened to use GWs as an individual example.
So if I may ask just how did 1800 become the chosen date? Whatever the dates and reasons behind them in psyched to have this new forum....and come fall I have a feeling is going to get busy in a hurry. Not sure about the rest of you but my sites look like a jungle. Actually hoping to take a few days off next week and try to find some diggable dirt. Some of the 1600s dirt around here is a bit more open. Might be Mass silver searching for a few days

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope I didn't offend any of the mods who obviously made the final decision about this forum. Based on the discussion leading up to the inception of the forum I kind of assumed that the 1800 cutoff was one that would allow some of the incredible finds that dated to the infancy of this nation. I just happened to use GWs as an individual example.
So if I may ask just how did 1800 become the chosen date? Whatever the dates and reasons behind them in psyched to have this new forum....and come fall I have a feeling is going to get busy in a hurry. Not sure about the rest of you but my sites look like a jungle. Actually hoping to take a few days off next week and try to find some diggable dirt. Some of the 1600s dirt around here is a bit more open. Might be Mass silver searching for a few days

LOL, no you didn't offend us in the least bit... It was a compromise date...

DT2016

leddel

Jun 30, 2006
connecticut

I appreciate the genuine answer Abe , unfortunately because of the social clique mentality on this forum
i don't post finds on here any more . just on MDM and AD .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions