invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All, still no word. Does anyone on the forum live in/near Milwaukee? If so, according to fastpeoplesearch Donald's son Paul lives at 212 S. Barclay St., Unit 506. Hate to ask you to knock on the door, but if the contact info is correct, then the dog tag can be returned. Anyone?

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
invent4hir,
I suggest that anyone who goes to that address take with them a pic of the dog tag--just saying what should be obvious.
Don....

Don, great suggestion!:occasion14:

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All, still no word. Does anyone on the forum live in/near Milwaukee? If so, according to fastpeoplesearch Donald's son Paul lives at 212 S. Barclay St., Unit 506. Hate to ask you to knock on the door, but if the contact info is correct, then the dog tag can be returned. Anyone?

I would suggest mailing a copy and a note to that address first.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Coat I would like to personally thank you for your searching and finding the information you provide.

Gary

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Coat I would like to personally thank you for your searching and finding the information you provide.

Gary

Agree 110%, Red-Coat is a National Treasure!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freaking Amazing!!!! All you guys ROCK!

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All, should've done this sooner. According to the Village of Fox Point Wisconsin web page, tax records show a Mary Schuler (Revocable Trust) as the owner of 7555 N. Links Way (see screen capture below). That is the same address fastpeoplesearch gives for Donald's daughter Mary. Will mail her a note and picture of the dog tag. Hopefully she answers wanting it.

If the addresses appearing in fastpeoplesearch for her brothers Paul and John are correct, both live in apartments. Paul's address doesn't appear in the tax records. I didn't search for John's.

Attachments

• Mary Schuler in Fox Point WI.jpg
    Mary Schuler in Fox Point WI.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 66

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Note and picture sent via Priority Mail this AM - scheduled to arrive by 7 September. Will post her response (assuming she does).

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All, Donald's grand-daughter just called! Matteo, will PM her name & mailing address to you shortly.

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matteo, after not hearing back from Alexandria, I passed your email address to Donald's son Paul a few minutes ago. Hopefully he contacts you and confirms he is among the next of kin so the dog tag can be returned to the family.

After looking at the Salerno 1943 Air Finders' website, I'm very impressed in what your group does!:occasion14: Keep up the good work.:hello2:

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matteo, were the dog tags returned to Donald's son Paul?

OP
OP
Matteo La Boccia

Matteo La Boccia

Apr 21, 2007
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matteo, were the dog tags returned to Donald's son Paul?
Hello and thank you for your question.
In fact I was contacted by a gentleman who claims to be the son of the owner of the tag. The family who found the tag would have been very happy to return it and just asked for some photos of the soldier who had fought here in Italy. I forwarded the request to my son but I have not received any news so far. The family that found the tag seems to be very discouraged by this silence ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread