Mysterious Tin Coin - part of Templar legacy?

vastik

Sep 29, 2009

Attachments

• Tomsmasonilluminatocoin1.jpg
    Tomsmasonilluminatocoin1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,741
  • Tomsmasonilluminatocoin2.jpg
    Tomsmasonilluminatocoin2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,750

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
vastik said:
That's my question too BCH: Why the Jesuit Logo with the all seeing eye? But I did see an all seeing eye with the Jesuit Cross on a fraternity pin on the David Icke website that SS posted yesterday.
Another question is, if it's Jesuit, why are they using the Rosicrucian flowers on the IHS?
I think SS's post with the other IHS coin is the closest so far.
Still searching...... :icon_scratch:
Are you referring to this pin? jesuit fraternity.jpg
http://pages.slu.edu/org/asn/
Dont forget the gold coin is from a much older era.

What Rosicrucian flowers?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
mojjax said:
SWR said:
bigcypresshunter said:

:thumbsup:
I think those are Trefoils - stylized shamrocks

http://www.fisheaters.com/symbols.html

I think you may be right Mojjax. The owner of the coin thought they might be the same type of flowers that the Rosicruician's used in their symbology, but I tend to agree with you that they are trefoils....again, another Christian symbol.
Good searching on you part! :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
bigcypresshunter said:
vastik said:
That's my question too BCH: Why the Jesuit Logo with the all seeing eye? But I did see an all seeing eye with the Jesuit Cross on a fraternity pin on the David Icke website that SS posted yesterday.
Another question is, if it's Jesuit, why are they using the Rosicrucian flowers on the IHS?
I think SS's post with the other IHS coin is the closest so far.
Still searching...... :icon_scratch:
Are you referring to this pin?

http://pages.slu.edu/org/asn/
Dont forget the gold coin is from a much older era.

That's the one I'm taking about BCH. On our coin there are the little flowery ends to the IHS letters, but I think that Mojjax is correct that they are Trefoils.

Upvote 0

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"The big mystery here, vastik, is what is the mission?"

Been enjoying this from the sidelines, but this is going around in circles now. Mission means what it says. All the Germans who were showed a picture of this object said this means, "mission of the assigned catholic priest who's responsibility it was to re-energize his assigned communities/churches to be better believer."

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
johnnyi said:

Been enjoying this from the sidelines, but this is going around in circles now. Mission means what it says. All the Germans who were showed a picture of this object said this means, "mission of the assigned catholic priest who's responsibility it was to re-energize his assigned communities/churches to be better believer."
That sounds logical. "Going around in circles now" ??? If you posted that, I must have missed it first time around. The Jesuits purpose, or mission, was to spread the word of God around the globe.
Thats what I was trying to say, that it may not be a particular place.

If the holy mission is solved that leaves us with why is there an all seeing eye on a Jesuit medallion?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
johnnyi said:

Yes indeed. I am searching in the direction of missions as well, as that will certainly date mark it. I'll post whatever I find.

Upvote 0

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
vastik said:
johnnyi said:

Yes indeed. I am searching in the direction of missions as well, as that will certainly date mark it. I'll post whatever I find.

You misunderstood I think. Mission the verb, not the noun.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
vastik said:
johnnyi said:

NOT a particular mission place that can be dated, vastik. Its the holy mission of the Jesuits to spread the word of God.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
bigcypresshunter said:
vastik said:
johnnyi said:

NOT a particular mission place that can be dated, vastik. Its the holy mission of the Jesuits to spread the word of God.

Okay, I understand what you mean now. :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
bigcypresshunter said:
..or is it the holy mission of the Illuminatis? :dontknow:

That is my question. :dontknow:

The owner seems to think it is the holy mission of the Rosicrusian's.
Their mission was to help mankind without getting paid for it. I don't know much about them. They were dated back into the 15-1600's. The resurection of the Illuminati, it would seem to me, was just around the WWII era, or just prior.
Still searching...... :read2:

Upvote 0
Scanning through one of David Icke's book, it is all over the map showing the connection of the Jesuits and the Brotherhood (Illuminati) to the point where the "all seeing eye" and Jesuits are on the same page. This book is not an easy read as it is packed full of research. I'll type in a paragraph that is related here.

A very significant strand in the Brotherhood network was officially launched called the Bavarian Illuminati by the German professor, Adam Weishaupt. It was quite a year for the Brotherhood because also in 1776 the House of Rothschild was formerly founded and the brotherhood-controlled economist from Scotland, Adam Smith, published his highly influential work, "The wealth of nations." Like I say, dates matter to these people because they represent energy flows and cycles. Weishaupt used his Illuminati to further infiltrate Freemasonry. Weishaupt was trained as a Jesuit, the Society of Jesus. The founder of the Jesuits, the Spaniard Ignatius Loyola, formed a secret society within this apparently "Catholic" order and the initiates were called the Alumbrados, the "Enlightened", the "Illuminated." Weishaupt created 13 degrees of initiation in his Illuminati (the same as the number of levels on the Great Seal Pyramid) and the key personnel were to be found in the top nine degrees. Many people get confused between the Illuminati (the network that spans thousands of years) and the Bavarian Illuminati, which was just one significant secret society within the network.

Interesting stuff and I guarantee that if you e-mailed a picture of this "coin" to David Icke, he would gladly tell you all you need to know on this piece. I'm sure he will give his time and.........(Knock, knock,) AHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRR!!!!!! THE REPTILIANS ARE AT MY DOOR! :help:
lol
Dave. :o

Upvote 0

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
johnnyi said:
For what it is worth, all the people who were personally shown this image the other day were Bavarian. (Munich is in Bavaria.)
What did they say about the "all seeing eye"? Maybe the eye is just a Jesuit symbol.. :dontknow:

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I think all we know for sure is that its a 1.1 inch diameter, thin, machine stamped, one sided, 20th century "cheap" metal alloy medallion with German writing and Jesuit symbols, once glued to something. That may be as far as we can go without a pic of an exact match.

(IMO Johnny and SS have shown that the "all seeing eye" doesnt have to be Illuminati).

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread