My review of a recent order from Big Boys Hobbies

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently ordered an AT Pro from Big Boys Hobbies. Bart emailed me directly with the tracking number by the end of the day and answered my email questions personnally. I received the detector within two days. I was impressed that he did not wait to process the order.

I think that his is a small business. In dealing with small businesses I think that it can go one of two ways; either you don't get treated well or you feel like you are their only customer. My impression is that he treats his customers individually and well. I would not hesitate buying my next detector from Bart.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently ordered an AT Pro from Big Boys Hobbies. Bart emailed me directly with the tracking number by the end of the day and answered my email questions personnally. I received the detector within two days. I was impressed that he did not wait to process the order.

I think that his is a small business. In dealing with small businesses I think that it can go one of two ways; either you don't get treated well or you feel like you are their only customer. My impression is that he treats his customers individually and well. I would not hesitate buying my next detector from Bart.

Glad I could help! Enjoy your machine! Holler with any questions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions