My new online treasure map

DanielWestman

Aug 15, 2008
Umeå
Hi all,
I've been hanging around the TreasureNet forum since 2008 and have been thinking about creating an online treasure map for a long time. I didn't have the knowledge to build it back in 2008 but now I do and some weeks ago I started working on the website. Now I feel confident enough to let people know it exists. The website is using Google Maps to show treasure stories on a map. I have added around 20 treasure stories so far, and I try to add at least a new story every day. On the blog I'll also write about treasure hunting in general in the future, but right now I'm focusing on adding treasures to the map so it doesn't look so empty. :)

If you want to share any of your treasure stories you can add them to the map as well by clicking the 'Add A Treasure'-link in the menu. I don't want to get in trouble though, so if you add a story please don't use copyrighted material, try to write the story in your own words.

If you want to check it out and give me some feedback that would be awesome. :)
http://tresuri.com/

Heads up: There's some known issues with the navigation menu not showing if you're using Internet Explorer. I'm working on fixing the problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread