OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It is the site of an ancient river bed..Lots of gold buried between 15 and 25 feet deep..I have been there many times. Seven miles is a short distance for a treasure hunter to travel

I done know how rare silver dollars are in your location…I don’t look at them as being rare coins

I went out there 3 time to find a location to make a movie that the Skeptics were begging for

The next day

See the movie

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
I saw the movie, artie.

You could have at least used the tarnished one in the upper left corner!

arties 17 silver dollars.jpg

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
...I usually don’t look for pocket Change....

So far you have told us that you don't care to look for high value treasures, because you don't care about money. But instead you only hunt for the fun of it.

And now you're saying that hunting for measly rare silver dollars is beneath your dignity.

What do you consider being worth hunting nowdays, just Tic Tacs?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So far you have told us that you don't care to look for high value treasures, because you don't care about money. But instead you only hunt for the fun of it.
And now you're saying that hunting for measly rare silver dollars is beneath your dignity.
What do you consider being worth hunting nowdays, just Tic Tacs?
I guess I have beat your ego up real good this week..You may want to go to your handler and ask for a raise.,.Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
OK, artie, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

I hope it does some good.

Look just below the 28 point list.

I'll excerpt it for you, to save some time.

"Comment about the above list: Even though this list has been up for awhile, the LRL promoters continue to perform according to these Predictions! Apparently they don't care about being exposed by the scientifically accepted Proof of Prediction standard. They just can't stop themselves! Very interesting. But also very sad."

Get it?

The point is, that if you just quit doing the things on the list, and communicate coherently, and honestly, then you won't keep losing all the time.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The point is, that if you just quit doing the things on the list, and communicate coherently, and honestly, then you won't keep losing all the time.
Thank you..I will just keep posting the truth instead of whatever you think you are doing

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you..I will just keep posting the truth instead of whatever you think you are doing

Right...all your various versions of it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread