my home collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pup

Those are great photos. I'm going to have to make vacation plans to Russia! ;D How many mosin-nagant rifles do you have? I currently have two M1891s.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Pup said:
Those are great photos. I'm going to have to make vacation plans to Russia! ;D How many mosin-nagant rifles do you have? I currently have two M1891s.

In my country it is forbidden to store, possess, buy, sell the weapon. It very much gross infringement of the law and for it put in prison from 10 till 25 years

P

Pup

Ouch! I thought you were allowed to hunt in Russia? If you have the desire to shoot guns and weapons, maybe you can take a vacation to the USA and attend the Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot. There you can watch and even rent machine guns to shoot. People from variuos countries come to attend the famous shoot.
www.knobcreekrange.com
www.machinegunshoot.com

A

Angela (Australia)

Fascinating relics you've found. But I'd probably lose the skull. Deserves a proper burial place. Could have been my uncle or aunt, or yours!
Cheers Angela :)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Angela (Australia) said:
Fascinating relics you've found. But I'd probably lose the skull. Deserves a proper burial place. Could have been my uncle or aunt, or yours!
It is a skull of the German fascist, the soldier which has come to my country and destroyed Russian population, he is the soldier damned Hitler, what else questions here can be?

And you live in what city? At me the distant relative lives in Australia:)

A

Angela (Australia)

Hello nahabit,
I live in the state of Victoria in Australia. We call it the garden state, the best of both worlds, beaches and the good old Aussie bush!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool find, a war grave,lots of great items like bombs amd mines that could unstable and still live and could go bang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the same great find and wish the best of luck

tinpan and brown snake

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, i think the skull on the self is different to the shown at the dig site post,2 skulls cool

tinpan and brown snake

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
tinpan said:
hey, i think the skull on the self is different to the shown at the dig site post,2 skulls cool

tinpan and brown snake

It is a skull from other tomb, he was the whole but once on him of villages my friend and a skull has bursted, it was necessary to me to stick together a skull on slices by means of glue!

suwannee pirate

Feb 12, 2006
Lake City FL
Detector(s) used
excalibur,garrett,micropulse
Nice collection you have . Are you using a metal detector or probing the ground with rods to find the items?Please be very carefull with the old explosives ,the gunpowder turns to nitro glicern after it gets damp and nitro is very unstable,just bumping it can cause it to instantly go off. If you are using a detector tell us what type. Thanks for sharing your finds ,very interesting. Good Luck on your digs. Bob aka; Suwannee- Pirate

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
suwannee pirate said:
Nice collection you have . Are you using a metal detector or probing the ground with rods to find the items?Please be very carefull with the old explosives ,the gunpowder turns to nitro glicern after it gets damp and nitro is very unstable,just bumping it can cause it to instantly go off. If you are using a detector tell us what type. Thanks for sharing your finds ,very interesting. Good Luck on your digs. Bob aka; Suwannee- Pirate
I use both the gauge of metal and a rod for a presence of old trenches, cemeteries and refuges, a rod I use for the big depth and the gauge for small
In a photo my detector of metal, his cost of 150 dollars the USA

Attachments

• Gdovsgans.jpg
    Gdovsgans.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 4,154
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Excavation of an ancient Swedish cemetery on border with Estonia, the period of this burial place of 1600-1650
1 rod for a presence of subjects on the big depth (1-2 meters)
2 Shovel
3,4 skulls
5 cover for a shovel
6 detector of metal
7 one of tombstones

Attachments

• 3 mogily3.jpg
    3 mogily3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 4,143
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Photo of the Swedish cemetery which on the previous photo - so it looked while it was found by me:)

Attachments

• 3 mogily2.jpg
    3 mogily2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 4,106

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
nahabit said:
Excavation of an ancient Swedish cemetery on border with Estonia, the period of this burial place of 1600-1650
1 rod for a presence of subjects on the big depth (1-2 meters)
2 Shovel
3,4 skulls
5 cover for a shovel
6 detector of metal
7 one of tombstones
Why did you dig up a cemetery?

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
My great country very ancient, and I am engaged in excavation of historical places including ancient cemeteries in structure of scientific groups for research of a way of life and customs of people living hundred years ago, I find places and after me there there come scientists and investigate ground and cultural layers. Besides in tombs gold sometimes comes across.....:)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigticket said:
nahabit said:
My great country very ancient, and I am engaged in excavation of historical places including ancient cemeteries in structure of scientific groups for research of a way of life and customs of people living hundred years ago, I find places and after me there there come scientists and investigate ground and cultural layers. Besides in tombs gold sometimes comes across.....:)
So you are a grave robber?

I shall consist in a scientific historical society and sometimes I allow itself to leave some subjects of olden time for the collection, this normal phenomenon

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
I am engaged in excavation of historical places including ancient cemeteries in structure of scientific groups for research of a way of life and customs of people living hundred years ago, I find places and after me there there come scientists and investigate ground and cultural layers.

That is Great !

So you're like an Archeologist in your country.

It must feel Very Rewarding to be able to do this.
and to be able to keep some of your finds.
and not be Judged for it, like in Our Country.

Keep the Great Pictures and stories coming.

JEFF

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
jeff of pa said:
nahabit said:
I am engaged in excavation of historical places including ancient cemeteries in structure of scientific groups for research of a way of life and customs of people living hundred years ago, I find places and after me there there come scientists and investigate ground and cultural layers.

That is Great !

So you're like an Archeologist in your country.

It must feel Very Rewarding to be able to do this.
and to be able to keep some of your finds.
and not be Judged for it, like in Our Country.

Keep the Great Pictures and stories coming.

JEFF

In Russia each slice of the ground, each village each wood, I have an ancient history want that people knew what at me the wonderful country, what in my country interesting places and finds

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
You are doing a great job...Thank you again for sharing these photographs and part of your country's history with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread